DO guys prefer shaved, waxed, trimmed or 'natural' vaginas?

I don't understand how guys could like their women natural, but that's just me. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awh hell no... :\ SHAVED, WAXED. Nothing else. Forget the trim and get yourself as smoothe as possible and lads should be trimmed to half of what the natural is. :)

What Guys Said 11

• natural or trimmed.

• It's not something I'm deadly picky about, but I do prefer shaved, I'd not expect her to wax as I'd imagine that would hurt like hell in comparison... I've really only been with a few girls who didn't shave or at least trim, it's only put me off slightly once, but I think it was an overall combination of poor hygiene and overgrown parts that turned me.

• I like a trimmed area, not full bush. I also like the bare look but the sharp stubble that comes back in is difficult for both of us to deal with.

• Natural is the best for me. Not to be too descriptive but I love the feel of a girl's short and curlies on my face when I eat her out. It is so hot.

• Trimmed.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 1