What should you do when a guy gets a boner around you?

Yesterday I went swimming at my friend's house. There was only one room to change in, so we took turns and waited outside the door until everyone was done. I was the last one to change. I came out in my bikini and was like ok everyone, let's go. Then I noticed that every guy had a boner. It was obvious in their swim trunks. I was embarrassed but tried to ignore it and talked to the girls.

Did I do the right thing? What are you supposed to do in that situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup you sure did the right thing. But by any chance were all the boners caused by you? lol! That'd be a big complement if they were. That situation could be quite embarrassing for a girl like what happened to you, but you did the right thing by ignoring it and just going about your own business and taking with the girls. Stuff like that just happens because boners can occur when least expected. :-p It's nothing a guy tries to get. Unless they were all starting at you, there was no reason for you to be embarrassed.

• Report

All 4 guys got one at once because of her?

Unlikely.

• Report

Hey, I'm hot. What else can I say?