• Ask
  • myTake

What should you do when a guy gets a boner around you?

Yesterday I went swimming at my friend's house. There was only one room to change in, so we took turns and waited outside the door until everyone was done. I was the last one to change. I came out in my bikini and was like ok everyone, let's go. Then I noticed that every guy had a boner. It was obvious in their swim trunks. I was embarrassed but tried to ignore it and talked to the girls. Did I do the right thing? What are you supposed to do in that situation?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yup you sure did the right thing. But by any chance were all the boners caused by you? lol! That'd be a big complement if they were. That situation could be quite embarrassing for a girl like what happened to you, but you did the right thing by ignoring it and just going about your own business and taking with the girls. Stuff like that just happens because boners can occur when least expected. :-p It's nothing a guy tries to get. Unless they were all starting at you, there was no reason for you to be embarrassed.

• All 4 guys got one at once because of her?Unlikely.

• Hey, I'm hot. What else can I say?

What Guys Said 8

• As a general rule, ignore erections in which you have no interest.

• well when a man and a woman love each other very much...

• laugh at them and embarrasse them or take it as a compliment it sometimes happens for no reason but thts rarely but just take it as a compliment

• I am with cheerprincess. Ignoring them seems like a waste. If aproached wrong it could be embarassing for all. But if you suspected it was your changing that inspired a boner you may be interested in... subtly noticing it without noticing the others would ensure that you get what you want and get to be in complete control. Guys like that. Not having to initiate sex. And having something like an unconcealed boner making them feel irresistable to you. Oh my you can be in complete control of the situation. I think you let something get away. Or if you come to your senses a one on one conversation you could tease to test the water. Let him know you noticed it and see if it was for you.

• do you have a bf? if so, you did the right thing. you don't know what those guys had on their minds

• what are you doing looking at guys junks you pervert

• EVERY GUY? How many? 1 ?I find it hard to believe that every guy had one.

• There were 4 guys, and yes they all did.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you did absolutely the right thing.

• I think you did the right thing in one way, you could have talked to the guys too. I mean it's only natural? Of course then again, you did the right thing by letting them have their space and calm down about. So I think it's perfectly natural.

• Ignore it.It's natural and sometimes there's nothing they can do to stop it from occurring:)))No point in embarrassing a guy or making a big deal out of it

• Guys can never stop it from occurring. Herp. Derp.

• Show Older
    • How can a guy control it?

• She wrote there were 4 guys and all 4 got one at the same time.How likely is that?

• Just ignore it. Guys are just gonna get boners and there's nothing you can do about it.. it just happens.

• boners happen...I would say you did the right thing.