Saline Injection

Have anyone tried to inject (Sterile) saline solution (using a Hypodermic needle) into any sexual body parts. I was wondering if it was feasible to inject it into your penis and then follow it up with sex? Have anyone tried this?And no, I'm not one of those obsessed with penis size and think it makes all the difference, but the simple kink of doing it would make the rush so much intense. (I think)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are people who inflate their genitals with saline, especially the scrotum. I have seen pictures in forums of men and women using saline injections as well as vacuum pumps to increase the size to pretty impressive sizes. Personally I would recommend vacuum over saline because I really don't enjoy needles, but there is a whole sub section of that kind of play as well.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 5

• ...

• I think the act of sticking a needle into my penis would negate any extra kink there would be to having a big, water-balloon schlong

• You would not to use that much saline solution, you still want to get it in there ;) Anyway for me the needle part would probably be a nice kinky thing to do even without the saline solution. But then again I'm kind of a masochist :)

• Dunno mate. I guess if you are worried about health issues, possibly ask your doctor or on some medical forums.

• You're weird.

• I think you'd just get a lump at the injection site. Probably not what you wanted.

• Thank you, I was wondering if that was the case. It is true that a lump in one place is not what I'm looking for.