Have you ever had sex naked in an open-air place?

If yes, describe the situation and say if you enjoyed it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not really . Only some make out (not naked :D) .

What Guys Said 2

• well not sex but had a sexual experience but then me and her got caught by the police ha ha fun times

• Well not an offence but our firt charge lol

• Yes as it was our first offence

• Did they let you go

• Yes, in a park, was a ton of fun, we planned it so she wore a skirt for easy access and I wore sweatpants, easier to pull up and down. Her bent over against a tree was so amazing.

What Girls Said 2

• Have had sex out on the deck of a boat, on a dock, in a back yard, in the woods, and lots of times on a beach. I love it and if a cool breeze is blowing softly it is awesome.

• Open air? Like a park or something like that? Yes I have in a park on a park bench. It was awesome. Except we had to keep looking to make sure no one was coming, but it was after dark so we were OK. You kind of have to compromise as you don't get that much room on a park bench.

• Oh yes we were naked......we live in a rather small town and for us to do something like that is not that hard to do. So unless you know where everybody lives, then don't say they lie. I at least am not afraid to admit it.

• Oh, come on.... nobody would be naked in an open place having sex. why don't you say you were just unzipped? I hate it when people lie about their sexual experiences in order to show off.

• Were you naked in the park? That would be great except for the fact that you didn't have enough time and comfort for forelay or more possitions, I guess.