All about anal....

OK so last night my boyfriend was really drunk and he asked me if I wanted to have anal sex. I have never done it before and I was really scared, ultimately we didn't because I was being a wuss I just have a few questions maybe it will help?

A) why do guys like this? (I find it extremely awkward)

B)does it hurt?

C)for girls: do you feel gross if you give in to it?

ahh sorry I'm not trying to be a downer on this I'm just inexperienced with this type of sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• A: Guys generally like giving because it can have a tighter feel. Guys who like receiving like it due to the prostate in the male body, which has often been referred to as the "male G spot". I'll let google answer any further if you're interested.

B:If you're not slow and don't take the time to stretch the muscles out, YES. Anal sex is all about patience and prepping. If you don't take the time to really work things out, it will hurt more than you can imagine.

C:I'm not a girl, but I've "given it to it" plenty of times. I never felt gross, just kind of weird in that "I'm not used to this" way, at first.