GUYS: squirting girls?

Does squirting turn you on or off? Do you like it when a girl squirts if so why? if not then.. also why? lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Real squirting is a little spritz or dribble from the Skene's glands above the urethra. A big squirt is pee or a contraction forcing fluid out of the fornix (pocket below the cervix). Real squirting during oral sex is an indication I am doing the right things and experiencing it is quite exciting.

What Guys Said 7

• Id find it to be a real turn on and feel accomplished in doing so. Its a sign that the guy is doing something right.

• I love it! As far as why, I can't really put an exact reason. It's just really sexy to physically see a girl squirt when she comes. Why do you ask...do you squirt when you come?

• I've never been with a girl who squirts. Would need to do that before judging...any volunteers?

• Lol

• Ive made a girl squirt once. didn't expect it but I don't like it. I just think its a little weird and disgustin. But when you think about it, its just as if a Guy is cummin

• Really? didn't think guys would be thinking about a man when a girl gets an orgasm (if she squirts) but owell we're all different lol Do you think it's weird and disgusting because of that or because of something else?

• No I'm saying why shuld it be weird for a guy if its not weird for the gurl...wow...mayb only because when I made the girl squirt it was in my mouth...idk tho...i just don't like it

• Okay :) Well it's good that you know what you like and what you don't like (:

• Turn On. I don't why. It's just amazing. I've never done anything with a girl so I guess that's why I don't have a why.

• I think it's a turn on. Of course I've never been with a squirter myself, I just like watching it in p*rn. I feel I would like it though, as long as it didn't make too much of a mess.

• It's a huge turnon, it's very sexual, and its another aspect of her sexuality I can enjoy. It's bold, and hot.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!