Biting fetish?

I recently started dating this girl and we only became intimate about two weeks ago. The last week she has started biting my neck,shoulders,upper arms often so hard she draws blood, it does not hurt. I asked a friend and she thinks she bites this hard sometimes because she usually is looking for a reaction from the guy and I have a really high tolerance for pain so she ends up biting very hard before I react. It has not bothered me and I actually kind of like it ( they are not little red marks, some are over a week old and still not completely healed I don't like the ones on the neck cause they are impossible to hide ) It doesn't hurt but she freaks out when she does it, I tell her it does not hurt but she won't believe me. I can tell she's trying to stop but I don't really want her to I kind of like the feeling. She apologizes profusely when she does it or when I have my shirt off and she can see them cause she thinks she is hurting me. Would it be better to tell her openly I like it or next time we are intimate whisper I drives me crazy when she does that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• maybe its her pain..she feels so much she doesn't know how to control herself?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• She's obviously a poor girl going through the painful transformation into becoming a vampire. It's normal for them to bite without realizing it in that stage, and it often mortifies them. As the transformation progresses however, she will bite more often and more willingly. Other symptoms will present themselves, like aversion to light and to garlic. Once the transformation is complete her bites will turn you into a vampire, so I would cut off the relationship before then unless being a vampire sounds like your cup of tea.Good luck.

• Ahahha

• Rofl

• I thought more of a puppy and a chew toy. The friend I asked wanted to see them and said it was disgusting she said around my collarbone looked like hamburger, she's into horror flicks and said zombie. Whoever is right its a fun way to go.