Biting fetish?

I recently started dating this girl and we only became intimate about two weeks ago. The last week she has started biting my neck,shoulders,upper arms often so hard she draws blood, it does not hurt. I asked a friend and she thinks she bites this hard sometimes because she usually is looking for a reaction from the guy and I have a really high tolerance for pain so she ends up biting very hard before I react. It has not bothered me and I actually kind of like it ( they are not little red marks, some are over a week old and still not completely healed I don't like the ones on the neck cause they are impossible to hide ) It doesn't hurt but she freaks out when she does it, I tell her it does not hurt but she won't believe me. I can tell she's trying to stop but I don't really want her to I kind of like the feeling. She apologizes profusely when she does it or when I have my shirt off and she can see them cause she thinks she is hurting me.

Would it be better to tell her openly I like it or next time we are intimate whisper I drives me crazy when she does that?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe its her pain..she feels so much she doesn't know how to control herself?