I have big inner labia, is this common? are guys put off?

i am really worried about having sex with my boyfriend because of this, he keeps tryin to put his hands down there but I pull away I dont want him 2 feel rejected but is it gross?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• For starters, yes this is common. The majority of women have inner labia that protrude past the outer labia in some way. Only in the prepubescent category are slits more common than flowers.In all the surveys I have seen, of the guys that care one way or the other, the vast majority prefer flowers over slits. You also have the group in the middle that would love to spend time with your labia. So if you actually want to have sex with him go ahead and do it. If he is one of the few guy that would run away from a nice pair of labia, then he isn't worth your anyway.Be proud of what you have. Go enjoy yourself and stop worrying about what he might think!

What Guys Said 3

• If your inner labia are big, you'd certainly turn me on. Unless your ashamed of it!Big labia are beautiful: alluring,exciting,lovely to touch and heavenly for oral sex!

• To be perfectly honest, I think that there are a lot of guys who would think that it would be a turn on.

• I have never had a conversation with any of my friends that have turned into horror stories about a big inner labia. (Yes I know what your talking about, I took anatomy in HS) I wouldn't worry about it. If you think it really is a problem, talk to him about it. If he's a guy you want to be with he shouldn't really care but if he does then lose him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I have long inner labia that protrude beyond my labia majora. I have never had a guy say anything negative about my vulva. I used to be self-conscious about them because I didn't see many other girls that looked like me, but I got over it. From my experience guys could care less one way or the other they are just happy to have the privilege to be between your legs in the first place. Some guys have said they like performing oral sex on girls with larger labia more because there is more to pleasure and play with.

• Ditto but I'm a Virgin so what would I know?

• I also have long inner labia and my answer would be the same as Aleayce27 has said. Don't worry he will be very happy with the look!

• Thank you its nice to have a girls point of view cos its not summin iv ever wanted to bring up with my friends lol xxx