• Ask
  • myTake

I wanna give him a night he'll never forget. Help! ;)

So I'm saving up to get him some timberland work boots :) and I got myself a little something to make him extra happy ;D but I wanna know, how I can... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• wen he comes home after a long day, give him a massage as you prepare a bath for both of u. don't forget to cook or buy what he likes the most, so after the bath(dont have sex in the bathtub as you usually do I assume) go eat with only candle light, make it romantic. ask him how his day was and be more attentive than ever! after the dinner go to the bedroom put on something nice and begin dancing with him(romantic stuff not the p*rn stripper stuff..) dance as you make out and slowly get to bed and have slow and nice sex, not the type where you rip off your clothes and just begin hamping. take your time. the fact that you are doing stuff differently to that night will make it memorable.
    PS, if that's how u've always been doing it then just do the opposite. goodluck
    f

What Guys Said 9

• A night he'll never forget? Marry him!

• well now I want to ask you to do me a favor by answering my reality check on my profile knowingly I made it yesterday

• Ok ill vote ha ha thnx

• just happy to help although a rough start

• oooh sorry I wonder why I didn't catch that. actually I didn't know how far in the relationship. hey then give him some lap dancing in a thong and bra or spagetti straps and short shorts. then do it

• Lol we are really deep into the relationship, I love him to death. and the lap dance is not a bad ideaa ;P haha

• well take the day off and do the mall thing, go to the movies, have a picinic etc. that sort of thing and make sure you let him know that this is his special day

• No sorry. movies? boring. mall? I work there, hate it. picnic? uh its like 100 degrees. he and I both want to do the bedroom thing. I just want ideas on what guys prefer. what drives them crazy and turns them on.

• Better yet make him a little mysterious and give little hints by going to the mall to hang out. one key thing you can ask him is what he likes in the mall to see if theyre affordable. then later while you settle down to eat say " I have to go to the ladies room" and buy those gifts and surprise him. or you can do a home-cooked dinner at home and make him feel that the nights all about him.Better yet make him a little mysterious and give little hints by going to the mall to hang out. one key thing you can ask him is what he likes in the mall to see if theyre affordable. then later while you settle down to eat say " I have to go to the ladies room" and buy those gifts and surprise him. or you can do a home-cooked dinner at home and make him feel that the nights all about him.

• I don't live with him

• well throw him a surprise party and invite some of his friends that can also have a good time.

• That would be a good idea, but he just wants to see me that day ;P I want to do something that would drive him crazy and make him WANT me ;)

• Better yet make him a little mysterious and give little hints by going to the mall to hang out. one key thing you can ask him is what he likes in the mall to see if theyre affordable. then later while you settle down to eat say " I have to go to the ladies room" and buy those gifts and surprise him. or you can do a home-cooked dinner at home and make him feel that the nights all about him.

• Nothing big. Just make sure the bills are payed, house choirs are taken care of, clean clothes, and food shopping done for the week. However, if You want to really spice things up, You can febreeze the house, wax the floors, cook a Thanksgiving course dinner, clean out all the dirt from the sofas and beds, rearrange the food cabinet, and want to be really kinky about it, You can take out all the junks that in the closet. While doing so, be dress in a Snow White costume, it will be a REAL turn on for him with the hair to match. Follow my tips and You can't go wrong, Peace.

• We don't live together though that's the thing. so what now? and I already got an outfit from victorias secret for him

• Tshirt whatever he likes, photo of you wearing it and you have your smell on it to remind him of you...

What Girls Said 1