Women, do you like to go to a nude beach and have you meet a guy there?

Is a nude beach a place to go to meet women there? Will I meet someone there or am I wasting my time? I figure I would have something in common with them. Do a lot of women go there?

Most Helpful Girl

• I frequent a nude beach in Florida every year. What I can tell you is that for the most part it is couples or single guys. I can't even remember a time I have seen a female by herself. Next you will find the majority of the people will be 40's and up and very few are bikini prone type people. They for the most part are naturalist's and this is a family lifestyle for them. It is a bit funny to watch as you can tell right from the beginning a guy who is just trolling! It is highly unlikely he will have any luck.

• Well, I am planning on going to a nude beach this week and from what I heard, it is very social beach, although, I am not sure if it is a dating beach.

• I'm sure anything can happen, but doubt that any are noted for there dating ability. Where is the beach you are going to?

• Mazzo beach in Wisconsin

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't go to one because from what I've heard people who go to nude beaches tend to be people that you don't want to see with their clothes off

• That is true! Why is that though?

• Sure! You can carry the doughnuts and you don't even have to use your hands.

• Lol I have no idea. probably not, they might think you're just a perv...

What Guys Said 0