• Ask
  • myTake

Girls reaction to a guy not getting hard?

I'm sure it turns them off a bit...but do girls usually freak out and not talk to the guy anymore or are they more OK with it. I really like the girl... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Of course I wouldn't get mad or walk away, I'd want to find a solution to this problem. Show her what to do. Or tell her, or do it to her and maybe she'll copy. Or tell her you want her to play the "Mirror Game" where you do something to her and she does the same back to her. So if you lick her nipple, she does the same, if she rubs your crotch, you rub hers. It's a great insight into each others wants and sexual desires and you can learn what gets each othe going.

What Girls Said 5

• lol well when it happens to me I don't get mad I just think I did something wrong...normal women should not stop talking to a guy just because of that...if she does...she is a total tool

• is this in reference to a guy not being hard when giving a girl head?- if so then I wouldn't b turn off but I would aspect him to b at least semi hard. I mean there are oher ways of making a guy hard...

• My boyfriend had the same problem for a while and he told me he wanted to cry everytime. I honestly didn't really care. If your with a chik and she loves you she won't care. It's one of those things that just happens and if it doesn't it's perfectly fine so don't be embarassed

• I would blame myself instead of getting annoyed/ mad/ turned off. Actually, this has happened to be. I kinda get upset and think, 'what did I do wrong? What did I do wrong?' Not once did I think it was his fault, and even if it was his fault, I wouldn't think that he was TRYING to do that.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!