She tries to stick her finger in my butt?

During sexual relations, my girlfriend always tries to stick her finger in my butt. I asked her to stop, but she won't do it. I think she finds it funny because I giggle hysterically when she does it. What should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol.wow I LOVE DOING THIS TO MY Boyfriend TOO,ON TOP OF THAT I LOVE EATING SUCKING LICKING HIS ASSHOLE TOO.he would let me at first and actually seemed to like it but after a bit he didn't even want me slapping or grabbing his tush,now he won't even let me stand close behind em.i don't know I love it and I have found out from different gangster,shy,hot guy friends of mine that getting this done is hot they roll their eyes backwards just describing it.but every1 is different if you don't like it tell her SERIOUS that you don't like it...BUT BE OPEN MINDED GIVE IT A TRY.

What Girls Said 1

• Sit her down and talk to her when you are not about to have sex.If you tell her then she isn't going to take you seriously.

What Guys Said 5

• Apparently, when caused by prostate stimulation, male orgasms are meant to intensify tenfold...I dunno; maybe it's something you ought to at least give a chance. You never know.

• I'd slap the hell outta her. But on a friendly tip, just tell her you don't like that whenever you aren't having sex.

• You don't find it cute?Seriously though, you're going to have to be blunt about this. Keep telling her, very clearly, that you do not want her finger in your butt.

• Maybe the first time she did it her ring came off and she's just looking for it.

• Hahahahahahahaha I think this deserves a best answer lmfao.

• She likes being the man. just give it in to it. you may like it. O.o