Sex on the first night?

So I am 23, just got out of a long long relationship (5) years, I was use to having sex whenever I wanted. Broke up it was bad relationship. But now I find that sometimes when I hook up with guys I sleep with them to. My question is are you automatically categorized into a "not girlfriend material"? I mean we are adults it happens but is that bad to sleep with someone you like not the first night you ever meet them but the first time you hook up with them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• nope, its the opposite, if you play hard to get or any of that bullsh*t it lets me know that you either 1. too religious or have some crazy hangup with sex, or just too immature.2. Don't really like me and are f***ing around with me in every way but literallyeither way, should I choose to chase you until I f*** you, you better believe you will be out the door the next day. Now, if I do have sex with you the first night it doesn't mean I will always want a relationship, but, it gives you a much better chance than if you hold out on sex...

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily a deal-breaker, but not a good move either. If you want to enchant a boy, you need to build up suspense and maintain your mystery until you're sure he likes you.

• But don't make him wait longer than 3 - 6 mo. (=