• Ask
  • myTake

Sex on the first night?

So I am 23, just got out of a long long relationship (5) years, I was use to having sex whenever I wanted. Broke up it was bad relationship. But... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• nope, its the opposite, if you play hard to get or any of that bullsh*t it lets me know that you either 1. too religious or have some crazy hangup with sex, or just too immature.2. Don't really like me and are f***ing around with me in every way but literallyeither way, should I choose to chase you until I f*** you, you better believe you will be out the door the next day. Now, if I do have sex with you the first night it doesn't mean I will always want a relationship, but, it gives you a much better chance than if you hold out on sex...

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily a deal-breaker, but not a good move either. If you want to enchant a boy, you need to build up suspense and maintain your mystery until you're sure he likes you.

• But don't make him wait longer than 3 - 6 mo. (=