• Ask
  • myTake

Cuddling Boner?

Girls would you be weirded out or do you expect it

Most Helpful Opinion

• You mean like if we are just lying there and out of the blue that happens to you? Hah, it doesn't bother me at all <3 I am not saying that I would expect it either, but if it happens, I grin to myself and just continue to hold on tightly--Now if you try to make a move, that I expect, and I think that I would let you ;)Just me though, not weirded out all <3333

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know that I necessarily expect it, because you never know. But I'm certainly never SURPRISED. I also probably wouldn't be cuddling with a guy [knowing what could happen] if I was bothered by the idea of him popping a boner.

• I expect it. If he doesn't have one, I'll make him get one by grinding on him lol.

• If we are cuddling we most probably like you. So if you get a boner we think "yes, I can make him horny".The problem would be if you did NOT get a boner, then we get worried and think "hmm maybe don't think I am that sexy".With that said, we love boners if it's on a guy we like. Like when I had a sexy guy at home and we cooked dinner together, he popped a boner just because of a little verbal flirting. That was very hot and it made me feel sexy. And it is not just "attention whores" who likes this.

• psh. id think it was hot =)

• I expect it, it just means the guy wants me

What Guys Said 1

• I always wondered this.

• Haha me too, if and when that happens my girlfriend usually just goes along with it as if its not even there