Self conscious being naked in front of guy?

I've only been with one other person and I realized that even though I'm not overly self conscious I get self conscious about the little things like certain freckles, spots, even the way my breasts look. My question is, guys do you really care about these things? do you notice them at all? I don't know whether or not he sees the little things that I get nervous about. should I be self conscious about this stuff or am I over analyzing it?

thanks guys!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Unfortunately there will always be one jerk that will point out a flaw to 2, but don't let that discourage you. Your so called "imperfections" are what make you different from everyone else, so be Happy! :-) . No matter what happens, never blame yourself if someone makes a comment. If they can't accept you for who you are then they clearly are not the one for you. Lastly, be proud of yourself!

Hope this helps

feel free to comment lol :-)

• Thanks!

• No, we don't.

Yes, you are.

We feel grateful.

• Definitely over analysing it girl, cool down you're fine.

I prefer a pretty, well shaped girl, who might have some marks or even a big scar over just a perfect skin.

• Haha, thanks I figured I was. I appreciate your respone