What is the best part of sex guys/girls?

for me personally it's the come in three parts the when you the girl looks you directly in the eye and kiss like it's the last time you ever going to kiss right after she has a orgasm.but that's just me what is your favorite part of sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• my favorite part is when I come :)

• My favorite part is when we come together.. I'm married, and we have perfected the technique to where we climax together almost every time... Very intense.

• I like before sex more than the actual sex.The turning them on part and the kissing.And, during sex, I like when it's really romantic or really rough.But not really in between.So, when they take me from behind and pull me backwards by my hair to bring my ear really close to their lips and whisper dirty things to me...That's probably my favorite part of rough sex.But, during romantic sex, I just like the pure closeness and oneness of it all.

• Agree

• My favorite part is the look on his face when he comes. Has to be the greatest thing in the world :)

What Guys Said 1

• Watching her face POV while she comes from oral sex.Watching her cross her ankles and squeeze while I finger her.