Do guys think natural breasts sag?

I have natural breasts. They are size 36 C . I was just wondering what guys opinions were on natural breasts and how they look without a shirt or bra. I'm worried that mine look unattractive compared to what I see on p*rn. I know p*rn depicts fake boobs and perfect bodies but if that's true then my natural boobs don't measure up. I'm worried that mine look like they are sagging compared to all the fake boobs. Do guys think natural breasts look like they are sagging?

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback . However they do sag . I think it's because I lost some weight. Ugh :/
you guys are right I think I'm over reacting about all this. its my own insecurities :/

Most Helpful Guy

• The opitmie of attractive is not p*rn! geez I'v heard that so much on this site, id consider a girl that wasn't a barbie doll attractive, women in p*rn are not the ideal maybe to some yes but every guys taste is different its never going to be possible to please everyone. Personally I prefer natural and that goes for boobs too fake boobs in general arnt even attractive to me, I can pretty much tell when a girls boobs are fake regardless of if the shirt is on or off and id prefer the natural sag that usually comes along with natural breasts. don't feel down, if a guy is causing you to have this worry, don't stress about it let him fantasise about fake women. just stay natural:P