Does everyone in a sexual relationship have oral sex?

I've never been in a relationship and I'm a virgin. If I were to meet a boyfriend would he expect oral sex from me? I wouldn't want it from him. Because to be honest I think it's a bit gross, giving or receiving.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oral is very popular even for those not in a relationship. I do doubt that EVERY sexual relationship includes oral, but I would bet that very few don't include it. In many cases it is more intense than the intercouse itself.I'm thinking however you had better get yourself prepared to wrap that mouth of yours around a nice penis and I think the first time somebody eats that pu**y of yours, your attitude about oral will change drastically. It feels sooooooooo gooooooooood

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say yes, generally everybody gets it. I'd say I go down on her almost every time, and I get it here and there.

What Girls Said 2

• I really hope not, because I'm with you; I think oral is nasty!

• It is common.Guys expect it from girls so it's the "norm" where as for girls receiving isn't the norm,more like a treat if you find a guy likes giving it every once in a while.But it's pretty common.People have oral sex like it's candy nowadays.