Why do I feel bad after masturbating to p*rn?

Why do I feel bad, or guilty after masturbating to p*rn? I don't do it all the time, but when I'm going through a hard time in a relationship, and I masturbate to p*rn, I feel wrong, like I'm doing something bad and that it will just make things worse... even though no one will know. I just feel guilty... what's my deal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I am not an advocate for nor do I condone p*rnography but you do sound like a decent man to me. There are probably a few other guys who feel guilty about it too but they were not as brave as you. I sure hope your partner realizes what they have in you, maybe they will run across your post.. Maybe you feel like your cheating on them too. Try talking about it with the person you love. They should know what your going through. That type of honesty could salvage your relationship.. and eventually rid you of your guilt. Until then find a hobby that requires the use of both your hands! lolbe encouraged there is nothing wrong with you.

• A good conscience. There is nothing wrong with feeling that way, I would suggest on a sub-concious level you believe that this is a form of revenge, and that revenge is wrong. So I wouldn't worry, being a nice guy is not a bad thing.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!