• Ask
  • myTake

Men, what do you think of anal sex (with a woman)?

Is that something you would want your girlfriend? to do or do you see it as something you'd only do with someone your not serious about?Does it feel better than vaginal sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No not really, in my personal opinion its a huge turn off to me, id be more than happy to not ever try it, the idea and act itself is a huge turn off to me, id love to have only vaginal because that would turn me on while anal doesn't.Honestly the only way I could see myself ever trying this was if my partner felt that she really wanted it, id try it for her but hopefully it wouldn't be somethign she always wanted to try because I wouldn't enjoy doing it to begin with, I also wouldn't like the damage that it can cause to that area I just don't see how it would be worth it when the vaginal seems so much hotter and likely feel better for both.

• Its weird because I hear a lot about it and had a partner that wanted me to do it. I don't see anything wrong with it, but its not for me (looks to painful!). Thanks for that!

• Show Older
    • Yeah you're right, sex in general doesn't look like it did in 70's-90's and I think its not just women feeling the pressure guys seem to be so much more paronoid about d*** size because p*rn makes it seem like its normal to have a +9" d***

• Yeah it seems it, anal to me grosses me out and I wouldn't like to be the one responsible for causing rectal prolapse to her, the vagina is beatiful and has the added bonus of being wet and soft, its so much better I don't see the appeal of wanting to be elsewhere when you can have that

What Guys Said 10

• I like the (with a woman) bit at the end of your question xD I tried anal once with my girlfriend and it felt OK (not bad), but extremly uncomfortable, so we never did it again and I don't think we'll ever do, unless she wanted to :D

• NO that it feels better or not. It's just a different type of feeling that feels really good. I'd do it with a girl that I'm attracted to and that I feel comfortable with. Someone I have a good relationship with more I think. I love anal sex (only with a woman and me as the pitcher LOL). But you have to both have an understanding and a trust in oneanother I believe.

• I've done it several times before in my life all with my last GF. We started doing this because she was on her period and we were extremely horny, and I don't get off on foreplay (head). It felt really good, but really weird at the same time. After a few times we decided to call it quits on the whole anal thing. Afterwards I would feel extremely disgusting and putrid, and would feel the need to take a shower, immediately...

• Sorry, and no, for me it does not feel better than vaginal sex.

• some dudes se eit in the movies and wanan try it. it can be very disrespectful , or very fun all depends on the context and how YOU feel about it but don't get pressured into it , because you will not enjoy it

• Yep. I agree, I think p*rn has a lot to do with it....

• I think it is awesome.Yes. I would love it if my girlfriend were interested in anal.I wouldn't say it feels better, but it does feel different.

• my ex-wife and I tried it once & it's just not the same as vaginal sex. she nor I cared for it much, I just barely got the head in and she was screaming to take it out! (I have a larger than average member so I am sure that did not help matters any) and I agree it was super tight. it's an outtie not an innie! I am not fond of it & maybe I am just not built for it.

• Its good with a lad ^_-Never tried it for a girl. Dunno why you wouldn't do it with someone your serious about?

• I don't know really, it just doesn't appeal to me because of the pain aspect I suppose.Its not just me I'm asking for though as I have friends who won't do it, friends who love it..but I just wanted to hear from a guys point of view if it feels better and if they feel think that its slutty at all.Have you had vaginal sex though? and if yes, which felt better anal with guy or vaginal with girl?

• Ohh, right. well, I don't think its slutty at all. I mean, its the same as sex. As an act its nothing, but you have to put it in context.And yeah, there's a crazy mixed aspect on it. I don't think its all that painful to be honest.And nah, I haven't had vaginal sex, sorry. But I really expect they're wholly different experiences.

• Slipped into it once by accident. A pvssy is ever so much nicer.I find anal sex repugnant and I could not be paid to GIVE it.Far better Paradise Valley than The Hershey Highway.BOY am I glad I am not gay.

• Wow, how did you slip in by accident? I hear its quite a tight fit..But I'm pleased to hear that not ALL guys want it, so those of us girl who are'nt into it don't have to feel inadequate. I don't see it as repugnant though, just horses for courses :)

• I would never delve into an ass.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!