Men, what do you think of anal sex (with a woman)?

Is that something you would want your girlfriend? to do or do you see it as something you'd only do with someone your not serious about? Does it... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really, in my personal opinion its a huge turn off to me, id be more than happy to not ever try it, the idea and act itself is a huge turn off to me, id love to have only vaginal because that would turn me on while anal doesn't.

Honestly the only way I could see myself ever trying this was if my partner felt that she really wanted it, id try it for her but hopefully it wouldn't be somethign she always wanted to try because I wouldn't enjoy doing it to begin with, I also wouldn't like the damage that it can cause to that area I just don't see how it would be worth it when the vaginal seems so much hotter and likely feel better for both.

Asker upvoted
    • Its weird because I hear a lot about it and had a partner that wanted me to do it. I don't see anything wrong with it, but its not for me (looks to painful!). Thanks for that!

• Show Older
    • Yeah you're right, sex in general doesn't look like it did in 70's-90's and I think its not just women feeling the pressure guys seem to be so much more paronoid about d*** size because p*rn makes it seem like its normal to have a +9" d***

• Yeah it seems it, anal to me grosses me out and I wouldn't like to be the one responsible for causing rectal prolapse to her, the vagina is beatiful and has the added bonus of being wet and soft, its so much better I don't see the appeal of wanting to be elsewhere when you can have that