Do all guys like blowjobs?

I was sexually abused when I was younger and now I can't stand penises. Almost every guy I never have gone out with, who knows about the abuse, try... Show More

You should remember! Otherwise at that point is would turned to sexual harassment.
I guess no ones ever heard of sarcasm.

Most Helpful Guy

• OK, there's a lot of ignorance floating around here. I was once in a serious relationship with a woman who was severely sexually abused as a child, and I know from experience that the issues that creates for someone as they enter into a consensual sexual relationship are no joking matter. Just ignore the d***heads.

As far as I know, all normal men like blowjobs. However that doesn't mean they can't be sensitive to your needs as well. Communication is the key. You probably shouldn't get intimate to the degree that it becomes and issue before you trust them enough to tell them that you have reservations and need to go slow because of your abuse. A man who's both honest and mature will not deny his feelings and desires, but will also be willing to listen and be sensitive to your needs and give you time to get comfortable with intimacy. A man can love getting blowjobs without being insensitive and compassionless.

Keep in mind, there's a LOT for a guy to learn in order to be a supportive and caring partner to a victim of childhood sexual abuse. A lot of the relationship skills he will need to not come naturally. There are men out there who can give you what you need in a relationship, but just like you need time, they will need some understanding, coaching, and clear communication. And it will take trust and work on both your parts.

Thanks to your abuser it will always be a bumpy road - much bumpier than most people will ever realize. You may have to kiss some frogs before you find the right guy, but you can have a healthy, mutually fulfilling relationship with a man who understands your needs and issues.

Peace.

• Now this is a real answer from a real MAN. He is very right and ilm glad to hear a voice of reason among so many jerks.

she was abused. Maybe if you never had to face something like that, you can't understand, but you can still be sencetive.

thank you yengesi. For showing us women, there are some desent guys out there.

• Countygirl, its sensitive, not sencetive. If your head wasn't filled with air maybe you would understand that. Have you ever thought that maybe we are real men, and real men know when we smell bullsh*t.