Do all guys like blowjobs?

I was sexually abused when I was younger and now I can't stand penises. Almost every guy I never have gone out with, who knows about the abuse, try to pressure me for a blowjob. Is there any guy out there at will let me go at my own pace and get used to you? Or are you all the same?

You should remember! Otherwise at that point is would turned to sexual harassment.
I guess no ones ever heard of sarcasm.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OK, there's a lot of ignorance floating around here. I was once in a serious relationship with a woman who was severely sexually abused as a child, and I know from experience that the issues that creates for someone as they enter into a consensual sexual relationship are no joking matter. Just ignore the d***heads.

As far as I know, all normal men like blowjobs. However that doesn't mean they can't be sensitive to your needs as well. Communication is the key. You probably shouldn't get intimate to the degree that it becomes and issue before you trust them enough to tell them that you have reservations and need to go slow because of your abuse. A man who's both honest and mature will not deny his feelings and desires, but will also be willing to listen and be sensitive to your needs and give you time to get comfortable with intimacy. A man can love getting blowjobs without being insensitive and compassionless.

Keep in mind, there's a LOT for a guy to learn in order to be a supportive and caring partner to a victim of childhood sexual abuse. A lot of the relationship skills he will need to not come naturally. There are men out there who can give you what you need in a relationship, but just like you need time, they will need some understanding, coaching, and clear communication. And it will take trust and work on both your parts.

Thanks to your abuser it will always be a bumpy road - much bumpier than most people will ever realize. You may have to kiss some frogs before you find the right guy, but you can have a healthy, mutually fulfilling relationship with a man who understands your needs and issues.

Peace.

• Countygirl, its sensitive, not sencetive. If your head wasn't filled with air maybe you would understand that. Have you ever thought that maybe we are real men, and real men know when we smell bullsh*t.

• Now this is a real answer from a real MAN. He is very right and ilm glad to hear a voice of reason among so many jerks.

she was abused. Maybe if you never had to face something like that, you can't understand, but you can still be sencetive.

thank you yengesi. For showing us women, there are some desent guys out there.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm probably a fool for giving a serious answer to a crappy, biased question, but here goes:

Do all guys like blowjobs? Probably, they feel pretty damn good when done right. Is there any guy that will go at your pace? Yes, unless your pace is 80 years or something.

• Hey why did you change this to anonymous? Didn't want all the people to see your other questions so they would know your total bullsh*t?

• I was gonna look at her other Qs after you mentioned it but she changed her sh*t to anonymous

• If every guy was the same as the one who abused you, then we'd all be pedophiles (assuming, of course, that by 'younger,' you mean 'prepubescent'). Do you honestly think that every single human male in this world is REALLY a pedo?

• And what do you think is my answer to THAT, acubed?

• Can't you sense the underlining presence of misandry in these girls?

• Are you slow or can you just not read? When she says are you all the same she's asking if all guys are insensitive jerks who disregard her need to go slow and pressure her into giving them head before she's ready

• I'm helping my girlfriend with that very thing actually. We're taking that stuff really slowly, for her, but its real difficult.

I was actually, raped myself ^^ As a result I love penis, what's eating you about it? LOOOOLLLL.

People get all gnarky when I take the p*ss out of that stuff, as well.

Still, there are lads out there. Find someone else who was abused is p'raps your best bet.

• I don't think I'd really care.

• That's like asking if all woman are superficial materialistic airheads. Of course not, just a lot of them. Personally I don't ask for blow jobs, I find it offensive to both myself and the woman. Unfortunately for you sex is a big part of a relationship, and if you can't stand penis's then that could be a bit of a problem in a heterosexual relationship. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it seems that you are expecting men to forget about their natural sexual needs in retrospect of your past experiences. I suggest you find someone who has been in the same situation as you so they may be a bit more understanding.

• I suggest you all look at her other questions before you go thumbing me down.

• Awww somebody doesn't like what I have to say, maybe I should throw in some man bashing statements to get a better review.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think I've met a guy yet who didn't like blowjobs.

However, if you're with a guy who understands your situation, he should definitely not be like, pressuring you to do something you're really uncomfortable with. Like it's totally your choice whether you want to do it or not.

I get that guys have needs, but come on.

• Well,in this day and age,guys basically expect blowjobs and are not so understanding.Sure there are the few,and hopefully you'll find one,but the majority expect blowjobs,even if you aren't committed

• Sad but true.