Girls, my penis is 6 inches long and 6 inches in girth...is that good?

Ive had girls tell me yes and some that its an OK size but they love the thickness... Just want to get your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its fantastic =] Usually the ideal is 7 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. You've just swapped around a centimetre, haha. The only problem you'll come accross is not fitting it in, at times.

• I got best answer and a mark down =D

Thanks ^^

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 4

• call me.

lol.

• *rolls eyes*

These questions...

• Haha I saw your answer on another question about these questions getting old. You should write an article and let all the guys know.

• ok well the vagina isn't that big anyway. You don't want to HURT her. And nerve endings stop at a certain point UP THERE. IOW she can't feel it anyway. So don't worry about how big it is, It's all about how you use it.

• im sure that would look weird.. if you were 8 inch and 6 girth then yeah I'd say you got a great size d***

What Guys Said 5

• Think about this:

-Will a hunter bag more with a bazooka than with a rifle?

-Will a mechanic work better with a big wrench than with knowledge?

-Will an electrician work better with a 10" screwdriver than with a 5" screwdriver?

-Will a surgeon operate better with a 10" Bowie knife link than with a 5" scalpel? link

• You're within the average size for males in the US. There's no need to worry about it.

• Weldone, you've confused pleasure with size

• Are you laughing at my friend, Averagus Dickus?

• I never laugh, I merely point out others mistakes haha

• Well its longer and fatter than mine. Unfortunately, you lack the confidence I have which really pushes the women over the top.