Girls, my penis is 6 inches long and 6 inches in girth...is that good?

Ive had girls tell me yes and some that its an OK size but they love the thickness... Just want to get your opinions?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Its fantastic =] Usually the ideal is 7 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. You've just swapped around a centimetre, haha. The only problem you'll come accross is not fitting it in, at times.

0|0
    • I got best answer and a mark down =D

Thanks ^^

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 4

• call me.

lol.

0|0
  • *rolls eyes*

These questions...

2|2
    • Haha I saw your answer on another question about these questions getting old. You should write an article and let all the guys know.

• ok well the vagina isn't that big anyway. You don't want to HURT her. And nerve endings stop at a certain point UP THERE. IOW she can't feel it anyway. So don't worry about how big it is, It's all about how you use it.

0|1
  • im sure that would look weird.. if you were 8 inch and 6 girth then yeah I'd say you got a great size d***

0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Think about this:

-Will a hunter bag more with a bazooka than with a rifle?

-Will a mechanic work better with a big wrench than with knowledge?

-Will an electrician work better with a 10" screwdriver than with a 5" screwdriver?

-Will a surgeon operate better with a 10" Bowie knife link than with a 5" scalpel? link

1|0
  • You're within the average size for males in the US. There's no need to worry about it.

0|0
  • Weldone, you've confused pleasure with size

0|2
    • Are you laughing at my friend, Averagus Dickus?

• I never laugh, I merely point out others mistakes haha

• Well its longer and fatter than mine. Unfortunately, you lack the confidence I have which really pushes the women over the top.

1|0