My boyfriend wants to have sex with me?

my boyfriend wants to have sex with me. he has fingered me before and he has ate me out but I don't let it go to far because I am afraid of getting... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't have sex until you are ready. It sounds as though you are doing it the right way. You're not sure you're ready so you are taking your time. That's good. I completely support that. Now, if you are on birth control and you use a condom you will have a better chance to not get pregnant. Condoms and birth control are 99% effective. So, that is what I would do.when and only when you are ready to have sex. Not before then.

• Sometimes I think I am ready. but I am not sure. he has condoms. and I do to. I take the birth control called YAZ.

• That's good. But you need to be 100% sure you want to have sex. Don't do it before then.

• Thanks I won't until I am sure I am ready