My boyfriend wants to have sex with me?

my boyfriend wants to have sex with me. he has fingered me before and he has ate me out but I don't let it go to far because I am afraid of getting pregnant. I have lost my virginity but I wasnt so sure of it. I freaked out for the next 2 weeks. I want to have sex with him but I am afraid that if I do get pregnant he won't be there to help.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Don't have sex until you are ready. It sounds as though you are doing it the right way. You're not sure you're ready so you are taking your time. That's good. I completely support that. Now, if you are on birth control and you use a condom you will have a better chance to not get pregnant. Condoms and birth control are 99% effective. So, that is what I would do.when and only when you are ready to have sex. Not before then.

• Thanks I won't until I am sure I am ready

• That's good. But you need to be 100% sure you want to have sex. Don't do it before then.

• Sometimes I think I am ready. but I am not sure. he has condoms. and I do to. I take the birth control called YAZ.

• OK, chances are, he wont. But we don't know that. And besides THAT's not too likely to happen if you wear a condom, and wear it correctly! Talk to a doctor, talk to your parental figure about talking to a Dr. Sounds like you have been driving your dude crazy.

You mention things he's done to you, there are other ways of pleasing him than actual penetration. You too are able to give oral sex, No worries of pregnancy either. Watch the teeth tho!

• If you can't trust him, don't do it.

• I will wait until I am ready. thanx.

• Yeah. So wait until YOU ARE READY and YOU trust who you are with :)

• Ya I know. but my so called dad ditched my mom when she was pregnant with me. and I don't want that to happen to me.

• Show Older
  • If you aren't totally ready, then dont. But if its something you really want to do, you CAN do it nearly 100% safely. Unless he's refusing to use a condom, that is what I would do. And you can virtually anonymously get birth control pills if you really want to go that far. Sex can be done safely without pregnancy as a risk. Hope this helps

• It does help. I want to have sex with him. I do. I will talk to him 2night. thanx for the advice.

• Read the question 2 down from yours. Is that what you want your next question to be?

You don't sound like your ready yet, & that's ok. You have serious doubts about this guy! WHY risk it?

• Thanx. I will talk to my boyfriend and tell him that I am not ready to have sex with him.

• you did!!

• Thank you. I hoped I made the right decision.

• Show Older