Can small chested women be sexy?

Small as in A cup? Or are they too childish? I was amongst those lucky few who were blessed with such small boobs. I'm not completely flat but I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• "Are big boobs the only boobs that can be sexy?"

First of all (and I may be weird here), it ain't "boobs" that are sexy or not, it it the woman. Second: Gee, stop looking at those silly magazines you find in the checkout lines in grocery stores! Cleavage is fun, sure. Think how much happier you back feels without 20 pounds of stuff hanging off the front of you. I do.

Personally, I happen to LIKE "sleek" women! :)

And if there's anything I like about breasts, it is nipples. Just a personal oddity of mine, I suppose. But guess what, "small breasts" or not, I'll bet you have nipples. OK, you're sexy. Unless you are fat. But with small breasts, I bet you aren't.

"Am I always going to look childish to people?" If you're 18 with tiny breasts, yes I expect you'll have to put up with some people assuming that you are 12 years old or something. But eventually other aspects of your personality will telegraph that you are NOT 12.

Finally, to echo a previous poster... "Are you kidding!?"

Enjoy your aerodynamic silhouette.

Asker upvoted