Can small chested women be sexy?

Small as in A cup? Or are they too childish?

I was amongst those lucky few who were blessed with such small boobs. I'm not completely flat but I don't have much going on. Don't get me wrong, I love my body. I was just wondering if big boobs were the only boobs that could be sexy or if I'm going to always look childish to people?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Are big boobs the only boobs that can be sexy?"

First of all (and I may be weird here), it ain't "boobs" that are sexy or not, it it the woman. Second: Gee, stop looking at those silly magazines you find in the checkout lines in grocery stores! Cleavage is fun, sure. Think how much happier you back feels without 20 pounds of stuff hanging off the front of you. I do.

Personally, I happen to LIKE "sleek" women! :)

And if there's anything I like about breasts, it is nipples. Just a personal oddity of mine, I suppose. But guess what, "small breasts" or not, I'll bet you have nipples. OK, you're sexy. Unless you are fat. But with small breasts, I bet you aren't.

"Am I always going to look childish to people?" If you're 18 with tiny breasts, yes I expect you'll have to put up with some people assuming that you are 12 years old or something. But eventually other aspects of your personality will telegraph that you are NOT 12.

Finally, to echo a previous poster... "Are you kidding!?"

Enjoy your aerodynamic silhouette.

What Guys Said 19

• Absolutely not- small boobs can be sexy as hell as well. It's in the way you use that body more than the physical proportions. It sounds like you have a good grasp of what it means to be sexually appealing.

• As with any girl, it's all a matter of how she dresses and carries herself.

• I prefer small breasts to large ones. They are cute and usually perky and just the right size to fit in your hand.

• I find small boobs to be beautiful. Okay, no one wants a flat chested girl, but A cup can be good-looking. Also if the girl has an overall good-looking body, and is very feminine, having small boobs is an insignificant detail

• Breast side is important to me, but more so a good butt and sexy leg tone. If you have large breasts, but no butt, then I won't find you as attractive. I'm told I'm a male lesbian because of this since lesbians tend to obsess with the things waist down on a woman...least I've being told.

More from Guys
14

What Girls Said 4

• Anyone who would think that the only way a female can be sexy is by having boobs on the larger side isn't much of a person in the first place.

• well yes small breasted women can be sexy Eva Longoria and Keira Knightly are A cups, as long as you have at least a little bit you are fine, you will never suffer from back problems or need a redudction, and clothes will always fit u. And there are other things that make a woman a woman instead of breasts such as curves.

• I've got a small chest and I always think clothes look kind of awkward on me :/ Cause I can't really fill it out

• YES.

OMG,I don't get why girls with small boobs continue to throw pity parties for themselves

• Good ?!

I have small boobs and I'm a little self conscience about it, but them again, I am in proportion...but I am glad to hear that most guys till find it sexy :)