Can small chested women be sexy?

Small as in A cup? Or are they too childish?I was amongst those lucky few who were blessed with such small boobs. I'm not completely flat but I don't have much going on. Don't get me wrong, I love my body. I was just wondering if big boobs were the only boobs that could be sexy or if I'm going to always look childish to people?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Are big boobs the only boobs that can be sexy?"First of all (and I may be weird here), it ain't "boobs" that are sexy or not, it it the woman. Second: Gee, stop looking at those silly magazines you find in the checkout lines in grocery stores! Cleavage is fun, sure. Think how much happier you back feels without 20 pounds of stuff hanging off the front of you. I do.Personally, I happen to LIKE "sleek" women! :)And if there's anything I like about breasts, it is nipples. Just a personal oddity of mine, I suppose. But guess what, "small breasts" or not, I'll bet you have nipples. OK, you're sexy. Unless you are fat. But with small breasts, I bet you aren't."Am I always going to look childish to people?" If you're 18 with tiny breasts, yes I expect you'll have to put up with some people assuming that you are 12 years old or something. But eventually other aspects of your personality will telegraph that you are NOT 12.Finally, to echo a previous poster... "Are you kidding!?" Enjoy your aerodynamic silhouette.

What Guys Said 18

• As with any girl, it's all a matter of how she dresses and carries herself.

• Yes, women with small boobs can look very sexy to me, too.

• I prefer small breasts to large ones. They are cute and usually perky and just the right size to fit in your hand.

• Absolutely not- small boobs can be sexy as hell as well. It's in the way you use that body more than the physical proportions. It sounds like you have a good grasp of what it means to be sexually appealing.

• Boobs don't make a woman sexy, but how she uses them does. Check this pic out: link She is every inch a woman I'm sure you'll agree

• Absolutely not, women with small boobs can definitely be incredibly sexy. No large cup size required. And no, women like that don't generally look childish due to height, figure, hips, facial features etc, so I wouldn't be concerned about that part either.

• Are you kidding?!?! I don't mind ladies that are a part of the itty bitty titty committee! Incredibly sexy! I think that some girls with double d's just look silly...kind of too much...plus when they get older those heavy doubles will start sagging like crazy. Id say A cup to C cup works for me at least, anything bigger than D is just a turn off haha

• I find small boobs to be beautiful. Okay, no one wants a flat chested girl, but A cup can be good-looking. Also if the girl has an overall good-looking body, and is very feminine, having small boobs is an insignificant detail

• oh no! small chested women can be/are very sexy, boobs are boobs, so long as the man ain't got more then your fine. plus smaller t*ts make the nipples look 10xs more sexier especially if you ain't got them weird bi-directional 1s, bottom line is yes boobs, whatever the size, are completly amazing, and also there is much more then just t*ts on a woman because id rather have a feamale with a-b cups and a bubble butt then a DD and no ass at all ewww!

• Breast side is important to me, but more so a good butt and sexy leg tone. If you have large breasts, but no butt, then I won't find you as attractive. I'm told I'm a male lesbian because of this since lesbians tend to obsess with the things waist down on a woman...least I've being told.

• Short answer - yes.

• can small chested women be sexy? oh dear god in heaven, yes.

• I personally love small chest women, I find it a lot more attractive than large saggy things. I would Chose a A cup over double Ds any day.

• Indeed they can. I would totally enjoy a set of A's.

• Yes, some guys prefer small ones not everyone is the same you like whatever it is you like in a guy...

• Of course you can look sexy. There's a lot of guys like me who prefer women with a smaller chest. Really

• Smaller breasts look great. Don't worry about 'em.

• nope, just like girls say about penis size, the bigger the better !

What Girls Said 4

• Anyone who would think that the only way a female can be sexy is by having boobs on the larger side isn't much of a person in the first place.

• well yes small breasted women can be sexy Eva Longoria and Keira Knightly are A cups, as long as you have at least a little bit you are fine, you will never suffer from back problems or need a redudction, and clothes will always fit u. And there are other things that make a woman a woman instead of breasts such as curves.

• I've got a small chest and I always think clothes look kind of awkward on me :/ Cause I can't really fill it out

• Good ?!I have small boobs and I'm a little self conscience about it, but them again, I am in proportion...but I am glad to hear that most guys till find it sexy :)

• YES.OMG,I don't get why girls with small boobs continue to throw pity parties for themselves