How can my wife and I spice up our sex life?

Me and my wife have been together for 4 years now and I feel our sex life has got boring please help us thank you.

Well we have tried a lot of positions and have tried threesomes both types but I still feel un satisfied now my wife means the world too me but I can't help how I feel. We have talked about it and it makes her feels like she is not good enough for me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• We can go round and round about things to try. The reality is that this problem is with you, and you need to explore yourself and find out what it is that's bothering you. Whatever it is, it's how you feel about your relationship and your marriage.Instead of looking forward to having and satisfying your wife, your looking at it like it's a task. And after a long day of work and house duty, when you're in bed you don't want another task. So because that's your view of it, it's getting boring.You really should begin looking into what issues you are having. There are many avenues such as therapy, crisis clinics and the like that allow you to explore the issue with a third party that doesn't have a personal connection to your life. You could also discuss this issue with people who are in your life.The choice is yours. For sure, you need to get in your head and find out what the issue is. In the meantime, be supportive of your wife, which I am sure you are, and let her know that she shouldn't feel responsible or inadequate. She obviously cares about you so much that she's worried she isn't enough for you. It's important that you let her know she's wonderful and not to be concerned with her efforts.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, what have you done so far? I'll tell you what else you can do.

• Have you tried toys? Have you tried any Kama Sutra or Tantric? Have you tried the swing? Edible food? Chains? Role Playing?

• Acting out fantasies you haven't done. Just explore lots of different things, if you're into fetish things you could try that out. Watch porn together - just experiment! Also you mentioned she felt she wasn't good enough for you, I hope you put her straight on that.

• my guy and I have sex in public places. haha last week it was the movie theatre, and this week it was the local fire tower. just have fun. fulfill a fantasy!

What Guys Said 5

• you're 24 at the most, you were married 4 years ago, so you got married when you were 20? why would you get married at 20? move in together, but why married. couples who marry that young, have a statistically very narrow chance of a long lasting relationship.the sex life is going down hill. sound more to me the relationship is going down hill. if it is the sex that isn't happy, asking a load of stranger won't help. If you want to know what turns you on, ask your self, I can't tell you your own kinks. My advice regarding sex? Its about what you want, not what stereo types, or society says you should want.My general advice. I say have a long look in the mirror. Is this relationship right for you?

• Being slightly older let me say this, its all in your head. We all get comfortable with each other, its not about positions because there are only so many you can try. There is quicky sex, there is session sex, and there is the sex that starts as soon as you guys wake up, making that person feel wanted and special all day which builds to a wonderful finish. Its really about loving your wife and not forgetting what made you fall in love with her in the first place. Comfortable is good, unfortunitly that's what we end up calling boring.

• I hope that she doesn't know or even think that it's HER making you feel unsatisfied. I'm thinking this is true with your last sentence. I would tell her it's definitely not her but that you just want to try some new things with her. Please don't make her feel "not good enough for you"You have got to have some fantasies. No matter how silly or quaint you may think that are go for it. Open up to each other, look at toys and porn on the Internet for some ideas.Good luck.

• sex in public, work, porn, role play, get creative!

• I am in no way affiliated with this game. so I'm not getting paid to plug it. but there is a board game called "Hot Affair".You need to buy this game and play it together. It does a great job at mixing the sweet little "let's talk about how we met" stuff with the completely kinky sex stuff.you should check it out!