How can my wife and I spice up our sex life?

Me and my wife have been together for 4 years now and I feel our sex life has got boring please help us thank you.

Well we have tried a lot of positions and have tried threesomes both types but I still feel un satisfied now my wife means the world too me but I can't help how I feel. We have talked about it and it makes her feels like she is not good enough for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• We can go round and round about things to try. The reality is that this problem is with you, and you need to explore yourself and find out what it is that's bothering you. Whatever it is, it's how you feel about your relationship and your marriage.

Instead of looking forward to having and satisfying your wife, your looking at it like it's a task. And after a long day of work and house duty, when you're in bed you don't want another task. So because that's your view of it, it's getting boring.

You really should begin looking into what issues you are having. There are many avenues such as therapy, crisis clinics and the like that allow you to explore the issue with a third party that doesn't have a personal connection to your life. You could also discuss this issue with people who are in your life.

The choice is yours. For sure, you need to get in your head and find out what the issue is. In the meantime, be supportive of your wife, which I am sure you are, and let her know that she shouldn't feel responsible or inadequate. She obviously cares about you so much that she's worried she isn't enough for you. It's important that you let her know she's wonderful and not to be concerned with her efforts.