• Ask
  • myTake

Does sex/kissing etc. increase feelings you had for that person?

just basically as the title asks, if you have feelings for someone and you finally hook up or have sex (even if the sex wasn't that great) does that in turn increase the feelings you originally had for that guy to a more serious nature? if its not official yet but you kinda treat it like a relationship and just playing it by ear for the time being?thanks for reading :)

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unless they are horrible kissers or terrible at sex it's usually a plus. I had a girl kiss me one time and the kiss was so terrible It really threw me off but it only happened one time, but I also had really bad sex one time and never saw the girl after too so it's kind of a gamble

What Girls Said 2

• My feelings won't grow more, but they will fade if they are just plain bad at kissing or sex.

• My boyfriend and I admitted we liked each other, and I had some pretty great feelings for him beforehand. He came over and we made out. After that I was completely overwhelmed with emotion, realizing just how much I loved him. And if we never admitted to each other or kissed I don't think my feelings would have ever felt greater than afterward. He asked me out the next night :) We've been together for almost a year now

What Guys Said 2

• Kissing someone does make me feel closer. It's a prelude to everything else that comes next.