Girls: do you like your vagina?

There seems to be a lotta questions about vagina insecurities. Do you like your vagina?

This question has a poll!

This idea that guys don't like long labia is BS, just like the idea that guys don't like anything less than a C cup. I actually prefer labia that stick out. Innies are kinda plain and don't give you much to look at honestly.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• don't give it a second thought to be honest.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't feel insecure about my vagina. simply because to a man,. a vagina, is a vagina. most men never saw one they don't like!

• Not really no, my actual vagina is very tight apparently which I'm proud of but I don't like the appearance of everything on the outside..

• i'm happy with mine, I have an innie and it's pretty tight

• Yes,I'm an innie and happy about it.

Heaven forbid a guy on here says he likes innies or all hell breaks loose

• Ha you would say something like that. All I'm saying is that there's guys who like innies and guys who like outies. Unless you're hideous, no matter what you look like there will be guys who find you attractive and guys who find you unattractive.

• So am I suppose to become insecure because you claim innies are plain?Please,how many guys do you think are disgusted by innies?

• I'm happy with it.

• @ timetowaste: It's usually the man's job, isn't it? :P

• They should. It seems woman are way more self conscious about them than they should be. 99% of men appreciate any vagina. Especially if it is attached to a woman they love.

• C'mon ladies. Show your vagina some love :P

What Guys Said 2

• I gues you should be proud of what you got,they all luk and taste nice...notin bad about it lol

• I like my GF's Vagina. Does that count? xD