What does it mean when a guy tells his friends he had sex with you when he really didn't?

Last night I hooked up with this guy at a party. I know him so it wasn't a random thing. but when we came back downstairs everybody cheered and crap but I wasn't going to say anything. then his best friend called me this morning and told me that he told everybody that we had sex.. we didn't though! what does this mean?

soooo he had sex with another chick friday. then last night I went to a party, he was there, I was there, and the girl he had sex with Friday night was there. he went in the bathroom with a diffffferent girl last night, probably had sex. disgusting.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Since everyone cheered they were obviously suggesting you had sex (even though you didnt) he clearly saw it as a chance to say that 'Yeah, we did have sex'. Because people would easily believe that. He probably did it:A. Because he is a virgin and people were having a go at him so he felt the need to publicly mention something to stop it.B. He thinks you're attractive enough to brag about, for popularity reasons.C. His friend could be lying, although I doubt it as he has no reason to, unless he is jealous and likes you himself.

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunately there are a lot of guys who will lie, or tell exaggerated truths to impress people. They're kind of pathetic, but only people who know him reasonably well will be able to tell it's a lie.

• It means that he is just trying to make himself look good. His friends will know that he is bullsh*tting. I really wouldn't worry about it. You know that truth right? Well, there's your answer. don't sweat it.

• It means he's selfish, and not the guy you'd want to spend your time around. Call him out on it.

• Huh? But you "hooked up" with this guy. Maybe there's a misunderstanding between what you think is sex and what he thinks is sex. Either way, you've just helped him become more popular, hopefully not at your expense.

• Hooked up as in everything except sex

What Girls Said 1

• It means the guy is a liar and a jerk.

• What I thought :(

• I think you should call him out on it, like that guy said.You shouldn't let him get popular by taking away your dignity.