• Ask
  • myTake

Guys do you like blow jobs more than sex?

do you have sex just because of girls or you like it to as much as blow jobs?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It really comes down to a personal preference. I know some guys who do, and I know some who don't.

What Guys Said 5

• my preference is sex.i way prefer it.a b/j is good and all but not close to a good sex session.

• Despite what Bill Clinton says is and isn't sex, oral is sex. However, I assume you are talking about the difference between oral sex and intercourse.I have to say that I like both equally and one over the other at different times. I don't like the same style of sex repeatedly and a variety of positions and activities is great.

• depends on how good the girl is at either.i love both, depending on the day

• Well I will say that a blowjob is great specially in the morning just as you wake up but in the middle of the night when she wakes you up with a blowjob is the best. But for me I rather go down on a girl the getting a blowjob. since a girl can come over and over again, the taste is great and I love to make a girl shake her little body as she cum's.

• both are a +++ it does depend on the mood your in tho.

What Girls Said 2

• I read this and just asked the guy here with me and he just smiled, chuckled and said, both are very good. Now he wants to test his theory! LOL Guess I will be offline for a bit

• My guy does. I'd like to think that it's just because I've gotten pretty good, but really I'm pretty sure that he was just like that all along. Even when we first started dating I could tell that his penis got harder during oral than it did during sex. And when he told me that he once dated a girl that wouldn't go down on him I said "oh I'm sorry, that must have been hell for you." He thought I was making fun of him, but really I wasn't. I just knew how much he liked it and imagined that it would be awful if the person he was with wouldn't do his favorite thing.