How to fix painful sex?

Last night during sex it was painful but not like the sharp pain of first losing your v card, more like it felt like he was hitting the walls. Anyone know why or how to fix it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If he withdraws all the way on the backstroke, he may be driving painfully into your cervix. Don't have him withdraw all the way on the backstroke so he does not drive straight into it.He may pass above it, the short distance to the roof of your Vag at your G-spot and beneath your bladder. If he is a Longfellow, be can bottom out painfully there, which will be aggravated by your having to pee. Legs up missionary aims him there. Legs down drops him below your cervix.The distance back into the pocket below your cervix is longer and unless he is huge, you can accommodate him painlessly.If he is going off to the side "walls" mention it to him so he goes in straighter.Best I can suggest.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sorry! yeah I have that issue most of the time :(i usually just hold my guy's hips back a bit to stop him from going in too deep during missionary and if it's doggie I don't have my ass in the air, I lie with stomach on the bed so he can't get in as far. also telling him to slow down a bit until you find a good pace works well :)it sucks because I'm really limited in what positions I can do just because it hurts a lot! waahh. lol. it's the cervix getting in the way that makes it hurt.