Do girls like being (lightly) spanked during sex?

The idea of lightly spanking my girlfriend during (doggy style) sex really turns me on, but I know she's not into it. During one of our many discussions about what we like in the sack, I mentioned this particular fetish to her and she said that while it does nothing to turn her on, she wouldn't be upset or turned-off if I wanted to do it to her. I haven't done it because knowing that it does nothing for her kinda ruins the appeal.

Am I weird? Girls, do you encounter this particular fetish from guys often? Do any of you enjoy it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• lovee it! :)

• spanking is sexy. and if I didn't like it, I would let him do it a couple times maybe she'll like it then!

• i don't think your weird...my ex had a spanking fetish...I'm not a fan, but I would let him do it sometimes to keep him happy

• Hell. Yes.

I love to be spanked, lightly or otherwise, especially during doggy-style. If she's not upset letting you try it out, I say go for it, tell her how amazing her ass looks when you pop it and it bounces, and see if she doesn't change her mind. My fingers are crossed for you. :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!