Need ideas for poses for a sexy photo shoot...any ideas would greatly help?

I am a photographer and I am getting repeat clients who want different ideas and my mind is blank. Just want good ideas for inside and outside sexy boudoir shoots. Really wanting to get a guys opinion ..."if your girl gave you a calendar, with pics of them...what poses would you most like to see of them"Thanks for all the help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some ideas.. Done some of this myself.Long haired us a given, as is relatively slender. "Renaissance" women won't work as well with this: Women being "ravished" (as in overwhelmed with emotion; enraptured) Naked or in flimsy negligee that show them as exposed.Standing in a driving rain, in a trance, eyes closed. Black and white, under a streetlight on a city street.Waist deep in heavy surf, eyes open, hands up and forward, the instant before the wave she is facing in, strikes. Showing a degree of fear. Color, bright lighting.Driving wind, low color sepia, open field, hair and arms straight back (hint of bondage)No open legs or body touching. Erotic, not overtly sexy.

• Great ideas! I love the rain idea I have never thought of that! Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Check out Metart on the internet. This website involves erotic poses (no p**** touching) and it is very popular with me and it well photographed.

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty hard to describe individual poses so I'm just going to link you to some pictures.Poses like these are often popular: link link link You can also get some ideas by looking at other photographers' shots: link link

• The first pose, laying on the bed with feet propped on the wall, is a given with my clients, they always want that pose and its always a favorite! Thanks!