Need ideas for poses for a sexy photo shoot...any ideas would greatly help?

I am a photographer and I am getting repeat clients who want different ideas and my mind is blank. Just want good ideas for inside and outside sexy boudoir shoots. Really wanting to get a guys opinion ..."if your girl gave you a calendar, with pics of them...what poses would you most like to see of them"

Thanks for all the help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some ideas.. Done some of this myself.

Long haired us a given, as is relatively slender. "Renaissance" women won't work as well with this: Women being "ravished" (as in overwhelmed with emotion; enraptured)

Naked or in flimsy negligee that show them as exposed.

Standing in a driving rain, in a trance, eyes closed. Black and white, under a streetlight on a city street.

Waist deep in heavy surf, eyes open, hands up and forward, the instant before the wave she is facing in, strikes. Showing a degree of fear. Color, bright lighting.

Driving wind, low color sepia, open field, hair and arms straight back (hint of bondage)

No open legs or body touching. Erotic, not overtly sexy.

• Great ideas! I love the rain idea I have never thought of that! Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Check out Metart on the internet. This website involves erotic poses (no p**** touching) and it is very popular with me and it well photographed.

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty hard to describe individual poses so I'm just going to link you to some pictures.

Poses like these are often popular: link link link

You can also get some ideas by looking at other photographers' shots: link link

• The first pose, laying on the bed with feet propped on the wall, is a given with my clients, they always want that pose and its always a favorite! Thanks!