At what time of the day are you the most horny?

at what time of the day are you the most horny?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most the day but more so in the afternoons like right when I get home lol

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• First thing in the morning. Stupid tease keeps sending me good morning texts with lots of flirty innuendo.

• When I see an attractive girl.

• quite a lot but always in bed

• Ussually either night time, or afternoon while I'm at work, which sucks!

• 24/7 always the same

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 4

• At night, around 8 if I'm alone. If I'm with my boyfriend then all the time lol

• At night @ in bed & in the am in bed too. Also when I change in the locker rooms for sports. It's hard 2 not look around the room. In the shower. When I run & I know my boobs are really bouncing...& guys are watching. If I'm not wearing a bra I'm horny...every time no matter what! If someone brushes against my but or boobs...horny. I think I have an excitement problem. Also I don't think I've ever orgasmed...That make it very frustrating. Oh yeah, I get wicked horny on the bus because my boobs bounce a lot. I'm messed-up

• 2:37 PM no but seriously, mostly at night when I can relax with my man after being away from him all day.

• I'm horney all the time. I just can't stop thinking about sex. I'm especially horney at night. If the lights are off, I get even hornier. I know, I'm odd, lol.