At what time of the day are you the most horny?

At what time of the day are you the most horny? at what time of the day are you the most horny?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most the day but more so in the afternoons like right when I get home lol

What Guys Said 9

• Ussually either night time, or afternoon while I'm at work, which sucks!

• quite a lot but always in bed

• First thing in the morning. Stupid tease keeps sending me good morning texts with lots of flirty innuendo.

• 24/7 always the same

• For real

• do you have a really really really horny time of day?

• When I see an attractive girl.

• if I look at p*rn mags and internet naked girl sites and stuff I got to whack off every half hour or every hour but if I'm doing something else like work on my car or watch a movie I'm into or researching stuff over the internet (not p*rn related) or playing a video game than I'm not horny.

• Usually at night time when there's less people around and more comfortable.This can change depending on the visuals that women in public give me during the day, and then there is also the "morning glory" ;)

• When I see girls that are wearing tight jeans (that really does it for me) and I like what I see. I often go to bed that night and think about her legs and butt in the tight jeans and end up masterbating.

• the time of day I see my girlfriend...

What Girls Said 4

• At night, around 8 if I'm alone. If I'm with my boyfriend then all the time lol

• At night @ in bed & in the am in bed too. Also when I change in the locker rooms for sports. It's hard 2 not look around the room. In the shower. When I run & I know my boobs are really bouncing...& guys are watching. If I'm not wearing a bra I'm horny...every time no matter what! If someone brushes against my but or boobs...horny. I think I have an excitement problem. Also I don't think I've ever orgasmed...That make it very frustrating. Oh yeah, I get wicked horny on the bus because my boobs bounce a lot. I'm messed-up

• I'm horney all the time. I just can't stop thinking about sex. I'm especially horney at night. If the lights are off, I get even hornier. I know, I'm odd, lol.

• 2:37 PM no but seriously, mostly at night when I can relax with my man after being away from him all day.