• Ask
  • myTake

Around what age did your penis grow out and balls drop?

Around what age did your penis grow out and balls drop? im curious about male puberty and adolescence...

sorry for the confusion, clearly I am ignorant about male puberty lol! By growing out I didn't realize the growth is a GRADUAL growth, I thought it was something that happened during a certain age within a year or something...

Most Helpful Opinion

• Mine didn't start growing until like 14.. So when I was 13 and people saw that I had like no bulge through my undies they laughed at me :(Everyone's ( like 90% ) balls drop during their preteen years.. Everyone relates balls dropping to when you get a deeper voice but this is not correct.

• Interesting! yea there's a lot of stereotypes about genitals out there, this girl I know said if a guy has long fingers and is tall he has a larger penis...i was like hmmmn okkkk?

What Guys Said 9

• "penis grow out"? I'm sorry but I don't know what youve heard but my penis certainly never went in the way.Personaly I never noticed by balls dropping, I know that they have but I didn't notice any pain or noticeable change.My penis on the other hand has grown steadily from the age of 11.

• Cnt really remember..

• Ok thanks for trying

• About the same time as I got hair on my legs.

• Reply to your update: Yeah, it is gradual growth. Of course, this growth is much faster during puberty, but it's still gradual. If you wanna know more, feel free to ask me directly.

• What do you mean by "grow out"? My penis grew slowly and rather steadily. It started at birth and lasted until about 20yrs. I don't remember when the balls dropped, I didn't notice that.

• thats a tough one. I can't call the exact age. But I think around 14-15 I was looking like a man

• Interesting!

• Puberty was a bitch to me. I started growing facial hair in 7th grade, balls dropped then as well. I stopped puberty early on in 10th grade. By then, I had chest hair, hair on my balls, and my penis was 7.5in, by 16 years old. lol

• Penis grew out at age 17.Balls dropped at age 13.Hair grew out my ass at age 31.

• WHat?? Hair grew out my ass at 15

• Show Older
    • Ew.

• ROFL.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!