Around what age did your penis grow out and balls drop?

Around what age did your penis grow out and balls drop? im curious about male puberty and adolescence...

Updates:
sorry for the confusion, clearly I am ignorant about male puberty lol! By growing out I didn't realize the growth is a GRADUAL growth, I thought it was something that happened during a certain age within a year or something...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Mine didn't start growing until like 14.. So when I was 13 and people saw that I had like no bulge through my undies they laughed at me :(Everyone's ( like 90% ) balls drop during their preteen years.. Everyone relates balls dropping to when you get a deeper voice but this is not correct.

• Interesting! yea there's a lot of stereotypes about genitals out there, this girl I know said if a guy has long fingers and is tall he has a larger penis...i was like hmmmn okkkk?

What Guys Said 8

• Reply to your update: Yeah, it is gradual growth. Of course, this growth is much faster during puberty, but it's still gradual. If you wanna know more, feel free to ask me directly.

• What do you mean by "grow out"? My penis grew slowly and rather steadily. It started at birth and lasted until about 20yrs. I don't remember when the balls dropped, I didn't notice that.

• Cnt really remember..

• Ok thanks for trying

• Puberty was a bitch to me. I started growing facial hair in 7th grade, balls dropped then as well. I stopped puberty early on in 10th grade. By then, I had chest hair, hair on my balls, and my penis was 7.5in, by 16 years old. lol

• "penis grow out"? I'm sorry but I don't know what youve heard but my penis certainly never went in the way.Personaly I never noticed by balls dropping, I know that they have but I didn't notice any pain or noticeable change.My penis on the other hand has grown steadily from the age of 11.

• thats a tough one. I can't call the exact age. But I think around 14-15 I was looking like a man

• Interesting!

• About the same time as I got hair on my legs.

• Penis grew out at age 17.Balls dropped at age 13.Hair grew out my ass at age 31.

• ROFL.

• Ew.

• O my god my ass is so hairy. my ass was hairy at like 15 but I can't hardly grow any facial hair.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!