Why are so many guys on here creeps?

Tons of guys ask me what I'm wearing or very sexual stuff. Any one else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you ever feel uncomfortable with someone you can just block them...then they can't answer comment or rate or message you!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 19

• Yup same problem here.

• dudeman:

whatever

how does that make you creepy

10:14am

maybe she's retarted

this is a site to ask people questions

10:15am

you can't claim creep if you answer sexual questions

and people ask you to elaborate

thats just stupid

and childish

Nenhry:

lol

oviously your a creep

• LOL.. holy sh*t... he did!!! what a creeeeep

• I don't know how he can keep denying the fact that he's dumb as a f***ing rock when it's told to him everyday. He just thinks he's ablert f***ing enstein and the rest of us are morons.

• The funniest thing is that he is never mentioned. yet he's going around harrassing everyone on here.

• I am sure all the creeps that message you will answer here.

• Was this question inspired by the guy asking if any girls would watch him masturbate?

• I think its from dudeman, look below. He's messaging everyone defending himself even though no one brought up his name... weird..

• Question AskerA minute agoI work in a law firm and you'd have no condition to sue her. She is posting nothing false about you. She did post a chat log that you guys had. Also, she would have a case against dudeman for posting "why must you be suck a whore".

• Lol you posted on the wrong answer

• dudeman:

because she's a creep

and she doesn't get it

so I'm being super creepy

just to be annoying

11:37amthehandthatrocks:

she didn't write anything about you...

11:38amdudeman:

so

she herself is a creep

11:38amthehandthatrocks:

how? she didn't write anything about you...

11:38amdudeman:

its like when a black girl won't date a black guy

More from Guys
14

What Girls Said 6

• Answering questions of sexual nature, and then having creepy guys messaging you kind of comes with the territory. Sucks you can't just answer questions and have people leave you alone, haha, but eh.. how it goes.

Also, answering a question and people asking you to elaborate is different than "hey baby, my **** is so hard rite now thinking of you blahblahblah"

If you get your jollies from that type of stuff, that's fine. No reason to message me telling me about it.

• I agree with you... you shouldn't have to worry if creeps are going to message you

• He's obviously proving it.

• I think he's proving himself to be a bigger one than smith. Who is the all-time creep on GaG. They had to ban him.

• creepy guys shouldn't be messaging you regardless

• The internet has all kinds of people on it. It's not a safe private space where you can choose who will try to interact with you. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, ignore them or block them. You'll only encourage them if you kick up a fuss.

• Sometimes it makes me sad. I was born without a lower jaw and I learned how to spell phonetlically and it messes things up.

• Sure sure

• THANK YOU!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Sorry to burst some bubbles,but answering sexual questions does NOT give someone the right to harass them nor is it an invitation.

I understand,I do answer sexual questions and I'm sometimes very honest,but I can actually help(contrary to belief) and that does not mean "MESSAGE ME"

I get constantly harassed by guys messaging me telling me that they want to f*ck me,go down on me do this and that to me and asking if I'll have cybersex with them etc.The guys on here defending those guys,making excuses and blaming it on US,are more than likely the same guys who do it.I notice most of them tend to be Indian

• Welcome to the internet :)

More from Girls
1