My best friend (a girl) wants to have sex with me...?

For the past month I kept feeling like my friend was hitting on me but I thought I was being paranoid because she has a boyfriend. She tells me I'm sexy all the time and last weekend when we were drunk at the club she told every guy that dance with her that I am her girlfriend.

We both are very sexual but neither of us have been with a girl before. The night I introduced her to my boyfriend she casually told both of us that she is bi-curious.

I've never told anyone that I am bi-curious too. I am attracted to my friend but I am scared that doing anything sexual with her will hurt our friendship... especially since we both are just curious.

Any Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're both 'just curious' and you talk it out before hand it should be fine. It'll only be weird if one of you makes it weird, so, if you want to experiment go ahead. Just be careful.