My best friend (a girl) wants to have sex with me...?

For the past month I kept feeling like my friend was hitting on me but I thought I was being paranoid because she has a boyfriend. She tells me I'm sexy all the time and last weekend when we were drunk at the club she told every guy that dance with her that I am her girlfriend. We both are very sexual but neither of us have been with a girl before. The night I introduced her to my boyfriend she casually told both of us that she is bi-curious. I've never told anyone that I am bi-curious too. I am attracted to my friend but I am scared that doing anything sexual with her will hurt our friendship... especially since we both are just curious. Any Advice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you're both 'just curious' and you talk it out before hand it should be fine. It'll only be weird if one of you makes it weird, so, if you want to experiment go ahead. Just be careful.

What Guys Said 3

• do you still have a boyfriend?

• Yes I do

• Show Older
    • So you decided not to have sex with her?

• Yeah, I think she'd like to have sex with me because of the attention she'd get from other people knowing. So I'm not interested in it anymore. Plus I love my boyfriend :)

• I don't think you have to worry about it. People always say they don't want to harm a friendship as a reason not to be closer with each other - but if that person is REALLY that good of a friend, don't you think they would understand? Wouldn't you?

• It doesn't have to be awkward, although it's probably a good idea to decide if you want to keep it a secret and discuss you decision before you do it. Also if you still have that boyfriend it might be a good idea to discuss it with him, he might consider it cheating.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, just ask if by doing anything to make sure it doesn't affect your friendship. Make her promise and you do the same.. that might work idk