• Ask
  • myTake

My best friend (a girl) wants to have sex with me...?

For the past month I kept feeling like my friend was hitting on me but I thought I was being paranoid because she has a boyfriend. She tells me I'm... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you're both 'just curious' and you talk it out before hand it should be fine. It'll only be weird if one of you makes it weird, so, if you want to experiment go ahead. Just be careful.

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't have to be awkward, although it's probably a good idea to decide if you want to keep it a secret and discuss you decision before you do it. Also if you still have that boyfriend it might be a good idea to discuss it with him, he might consider it cheating.

• do you still have a boyfriend?

• Yes I do

• Show Older
    • So you decided not to have sex with her?

• Yeah, I think she'd like to have sex with me because of the attention she'd get from other people knowing. So I'm not interested in it anymore. Plus I love my boyfriend :)

• I don't think you have to worry about it. People always say they don't want to harm a friendship as a reason not to be closer with each other - but if that person is REALLY that good of a friend, don't you think they would understand? Wouldn't you?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, just ask if by doing anything to make sure it doesn't affect your friendship. Make her promise and you do the same.. that might work idk