Girls who like anal sex... how do you make it not hurt?

So I've done anal before using lube and relaxing... all the tips I've read but it still hurts after. It feels good during it and he loves it but it hurts afterward. He's also pretty big. How do you do it without it hurting?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• well its probably because the linining in the area down there is very delicate and really isint meant for that but we do it anyways. I love anal and I had this same problem with my girlfriend. if the guy is too rough even if it doesn't hurt you it can tear you up inside causing pain later. if he is really that "big" then tell me to not penetrate so deeply other than that I have do idea

What Girls Said 1

• Make sure your guy takes his time. Usually my guy will finger me there first to get me warmed up. Use a LOT of lube and make sure he doesn't get too rough. Also, which position you do it in can make a difference. Its most comfortable for me when we're spooning because you can control how deep it goes. Also, there are products out there that can numb you down there to make penetration easier. And if it sort of hurts while its happening, chances are its going to hurt later so slow down or use more lube.