• Ask
  • myTake

First Oral Sex Experience?

I know everyone has a story about the first time performing or receiving I was thinking the other day how it was something that when I was younger said I would never do, then when I did finally do it realize how crazy it made females now its a first conversation topic now

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• I remember my first time doing anything.I'm still with the guy it first happend with. He had never gone down on a girl, but wasn't a virgin like I was.I remember he asked me if he could, and my face turned bright red and I was shaking...I made some excuse up..( not until you shave your chin hair) and laughed...I knew he was going to ask again, so I made sure I had a shower that morning.He asked again, and I was so scared, I remember asking (can I have the covers on?)Lol he laughed.Now its something we do EVERY time we have intercourse! I LOVE it!

What Guys Said 1

• Well I don't have a story, never had or givenJust wondering, if I'm recieving, is ther anything in particular I should/ shouldn't do?and do I say something after, like "thanks" or "that was great!"honestly, never had it, and I don't want my first time to make me look like a perv or an asshole

• If she not doing it good enough tell her. by no means do you not moan,moaning is OK female complain guys don't say anything and it annoys them they wish we more verbal and say things like oh that feels good but make sure that it actually does feel good or she be pissed that you're faking even though female fake moan but that's another story

• Fair enough, makes sense.just out of curiosity, do girls prefer it in the mouth or on the face?a dirty question I know (sorry) but I don't want to do the wrong thing for her to look up and say "gross, you pig!"