Guys / Girls describe in detail what sex means to you ?

Anything from its just fuc*ing , its you way of talking to people, its your inspiration for work , it gives you a reason to get out of bed- or stay... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• For me, sex is something to show someone how much I trust them or care about them. Although I think the actual physical feeling during sex is one of the most overrated things I've ever heard described by others. I therefore don't have sex recreationally, I'm not going to go out of my way to have sex, and I'm not going to hurt others for it. I think too many people put too much importance on sex, they seem to think they will find someone as a teenager who will be perfect to lose their virginity to... then seem devestated by the fact that relationship didn't last forever. So as much as sex means to me, between my partner and myself... it's not at a place were I'd see it as sacred. I'd put it only just above the 'level' of kissing someone. As again I'd only kiss someone I care about. The only thing that makes sex slightly harder is to stand and be judged in front of someone you care about when you're entirely naked. So basically I'd not just sleep with anyone, but I'm not going to be somewhat naive by believing that there is only one person out there for me who makes sex so much beyond what I already feel during it. I much prefer the closeness and sharing of vunerability with someone I care about to the shortlived feeling of climax which serves only a self fufilling duty.

• That is completely 100% how I think & how I feel about it. Tho I think you described it more eloquently than I could , thank you :)

• Really? :) No problem.

• yes really :)