Guys / Girls describe in detail what sex means to you ?

Anything from its just fuc*ing , its you way of talking to people, its your inspiration for work , it gives you a reason to get out of bed- or stay in but ya know -to live. Anything :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• For me, sex is something to show someone how much I trust them or care about them. Although I think the actual physical feeling during sex is one of the most overrated things I've ever heard described by others. I therefore don't have sex recreationally, I'm not going to go out of my way to have sex, and I'm not going to hurt others for it. I think too many people put too much importance on sex, they seem to think they will find someone as a teenager who will be perfect to lose their virginity to... then seem devestated by the fact that relationship didn't last forever. So as much as sex means to me, between my partner and myself... it's not at a place were I'd see it as sacred. I'd put it only just above the 'level' of kissing someone. As again I'd only kiss someone I care about. The only thing that makes sex slightly harder is to stand and be judged in front of someone you care about when you're entirely naked. So basically I'd not just sleep with anyone, but I'm not going to be somewhat naive by believing that there is only one person out there for me who makes sex so much beyond what I already feel during it. I much prefer the closeness and sharing of vunerability with someone I care about to the shortlived feeling of climax which serves only a self fufilling duty.

• yes really :)

• Really? :) No problem.

• That is completely 100% how I think & how I feel about it. Tho I think you described it more eloquently than I could , thank you :)

What Guys Said 4

• Sex is about me making my woman feel good. Basically...obviously I want to be satisfied but its amazing to be able to give someone else the sweetest pleasure in the most intimate possible way.

• A deep level of closeness that you can share with someone who feels the same way. It's a bond, at least at the moment, that is private/sacred in my mind. Like Simple explained well, it's a feeling of being wanted and loved, while also satisfying your own cravings or desires. I believe sex should be enjoyed to it's fullest, but I also personally believe it's enhanced when that someone you're sharing it with is crazy about you. Hence, I think fwb' sex, is just sex. While being in a relationship is on a whole other level.

• Great answer!

• I agree :)

• I'm a Christian, so I believe sex is supposed to be shared between a husband and wife. I however, don't judge anyone else who doesn't feel this way. I know not everyone shares my beliefs.

• I meant oh well yes I guess you answered that , mostly. I also meant do you think you are supposed to get married?

• I believe some people are supposed to get married. I beileve there are others, like Mother Teresa for example, who weren't meant to marry. It depends on the person & whether they want to have sex & be in a relationship.

• lol I wasn't trying to blow our cover, I actually just thought- 'woe, really close resemblance(tho yea name really should've given it away).Well nice pic anyways . I'm a photographer so I like good pics genuine or no - still good taste^^& I def believe in being in love first.I was wondering if you believe you are supposed to get married- like no question its part of your life's plan?

• Show Older
  • it's the physical act of love, but it doesn't inspire me to go to work, paying bills does that. :P. it really doesn't inspire me to do anything in life, if someone comes along that's cool that's fine but I don't force things to happen in my life.

• Ooooohh wow that funny & kinda fascinating ^^

• He says it a lot, he really believes it I guess, cracks me up. he gets mad when girls on here say they like him too, he's in full denial.

• You mean you really think he thinks its gross? I wouldn't have thought that of him, I guess I assume any guy who likes to f***s with people, would like to f***.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• It all depends who it is with. If I'm dating (like I am now) and truly love the guy then its more about being closer to him and its more making love then just having sex. Its that thing that brings you closer in the relationship (if your ready for it) and its something you don't need all the time but look forward to it and he's more my priority. I can show him how much I love him and care for him. its the emotional and physical way of showing it. If I'm not dating a guy and its more with just a guy I'm attracted to then its not as much being closer to him its just about pleasuring him and myself. and its more just a phyisical way of showing it. :)

• thanks,

• Whew, what a wonderfully complex question. I think sex is like food - it can be sustenance to a relationship or it can be a decadent treat. Either way it's always been something vital in my life, before when I was a single woman and now as a married woman.When I was younger sex was a way for me to feel pleasure, a way for me to feel alive - desired, wanted, important - even for just a moment. Most of my FWB situations were much more satisfying than the prior broken relationships I had. There was so much debris in the way in my past relationships it was difficult to be in the moment, unlike the casual sex I had. With the former, relationship expectations clouded my inhibitions whereas the latter I was free to enjoy it without worrying about the future. Back then sex was my triple chocolate fudge sundae with a cherry on top.Now, sex is more about intimacy. A physical reminder of my devotion to my husband. I love him and I can show him that by giving pleasure and trusting him with my own naked vulnerabilities. We still have crazy marathon sex, sure, but there are times when we can only express our feelings with each other sexually. I speak of my own desire for him, despite his imperfections, in a language he can easily understand. He isn't a man of many words - but how can I doubt his love for me when I can leave him so satisfied and sated with nothing more than my body?Sex is beautiful - it's fun, intimate, and enjoyable. It makes me feel desired and wanted and powerful. I guess I can live in content without sex, but I don't think anything else can duplicate the closeness of the one physical act that truly joins two people together.Great question!

• thats an amazing answer :)

• ^^

• No worries. I like B/A but I've seen some incredible fantastic answers from other users and am sure someone out there will express their opinion with more eloquence than mine. ; )

• Show Older
  • If its with the right person it can be awesome. Theirs nothing better than feeling skin on skin, and knowing for that short time that you're joined :). Also, I like the way people sort of let go of the inhibitions when they reach orgasm. I could live without sex, its not my main focus in life, but its like the icing on the cake, its a real treat and awesome experience, and anyone can do it. Rich or poor, or young or old, its the one time where nothing else matters.

• Thanks you two -too :)+1

• I would totally agree with that.

• in detail...hm...fun :)