• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, How much can you deep throat?

I have ex's who could easily do nine inches and been with girls would couldn't get past the head without gagging so I just want to see what's normal.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• it depends on how experienced the girl is. There are techniques and certain positions that make it easier to deep throat. For example, on the knees is easier than leaning over, because there is a more open path to the throat, it also helps to take deep breathes.

• Lol thanks for the response but I already know it varies from girl to girl based on different factors which is why I posted this I wanted to see what other girls can do themselves so that I could gather what is more often than not the size girls could handle.

What Girls Said 4

• Inches, I don't really know. But obviously smaller girths are easier to go with. My ex was so large in girth that it simply wouldn't fit past my freakin tonsils, no matter what I did. So yea, girth definitely affects things.

• i can take about 7 to 8 inches.. it really helps to relax.. and since it's only been with one guy I don't know about the girth thing lol

• You just have to relax, deep throating is easier when you're the one doing it instead of the guy pushing it in there because you know what you're doing and can control how fast/slow and how much. I can do about 8inches. but if I'm not relaxed I have trouble with even 6.

What Guys Said 3

• Cheeezz!..9inches?..dats too much,d girls z gonna choke doing it..

• who are your exes I think I need to meet some new friends lmao jk

• I'm not a girl but have lots of experience with deep throating. I can easily take 9 inches, you have to train yourself to move past the gag reflux.