• Ask
  • myTake

What's better, to have a big booty or big boobs?

Which do you want to have girls? and for guys which would you prefer girls to have ?

bottaayy

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• While I appreciate breasts as much as any straight guy, I have to say that for me, a nice ass takes the cake. It doesn't need to be large (though I'm not adverse to that either), just kind of a nice shape, good mix of toned and curvy.

What Girls Said 2

• since I already have a nice butt (;P) I'd want to ave bigger boobs. I don't know, I just like my bobs to be touched so it'd be cool if they for once noticed my boobs first lol

• lol, I'm sure a lot of girls woud like a big booty and big boobs...its pretty much the ultimate physcial aspect a woman can have

• wow sorry I just noticed my bad spelling..

• i love having big boobs but I think more guys are into big booty. because I see guys who go crazy over girls with small/average boobs if she has a big booty. but a girl with big boobs and no booty is looked at like a disapointment

• definatly...as a booty guy, I can say that's true...i like if she has a nice big rack, but she needs to have a nice booty to.

What Guys Said 5

• Am obsessed with big boobs...

• boobs. just something about the cleavage.

• Honestly? I prefer small of both. I never understood why guys wanted big of either.

• Big butt, by far is what I would take. I've being with a girl with large breasts -- all well and good, but a great butt looks more sexy to me. And just as well because the best parts of a women are at the lower half extremities. One of the sexiest poses for a woman is when she bends over.

• very true

• Booty.