• Ask
  • myTake

Is He Just Using Me?

A few weeks ago, I started going on dates with a guy that I really, really like. We have good conversations and crack each other up. We hang out most... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sorry sweet your being used you better you find out now rather than later,i will say that from past experience that sleeping with with someone is like a quick high for a smoker or a quick buzz for a drinker it feels good for a mintue then you left feeling empty. I can only speak from a guys point of view but I know sex for females is a lot more emotional than and your feelings are tied to this one act of giving yourself to a guy or girl is important you have to decide if he worth sticking with if you feel that he not and you really without a shadow of a doubt believe he is using you then by all means bump his ass

What Guys Said 3

• Go with what you feel not what your friend says. If the guy isn't playing you now he is thinking you're crazy for accusing him of it, all because of you listening to your friend. Unless there is some evidence that this guy moves really quick between women there is no need to assume he is a player.

• I think it depends on who initiated the sex first. My girlfriend and I had sex after being together for a week, but she was the one who initiated it. There is no reason to think that he is using you if you were the one who initiated sex in the first place, or if it was initiated mutually.

What Girls Said 1