Things to try during sex?

Ok what other kinda fun stuff can one do durning sex for more fun an adventure?

I don't know why I asked this! It was SO long ago.. and I have been f***ing him for over a year and can you believe we still haven't f***ed in a bed.. but we hcave f***ed many places most Americans wouldn't dare! hahaha we have in church parking lots, in a crane at his work, on his desk at his work when his boss is there (but his boss is in a other part of the building) but still a risk.. he has ditched work to f*** me, and never a bed like wtf for real!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Try new things. The same old sex can get bring after some time. Spice things up by doing something you have never done before. Sex in a public place or a place where you run the risk of getting caught. Positions you have never tried before. Use home objects or toys along with your body. Take things to the next level.

What Guys Said 7

• have you tried using a strap-on on him yet?

• Ya I don't think he would go for that! haha

• Do it in places where you might get caught if you arn't careful it gives an extra rush that turns both the guy and girl on to new heights.

• We already do that! ha on the side of the road on the hood of his car? that only happened once! or umm.. elevator at my appt might be funn hahaha

• how about mutual masturbation.

• uhh we might need to buy a p*rno hahaha

• pleasee have sex on the dryer/washing machine while its onyoull thank me later

• Ok well I am in an appt with shared washers that I don't use! ha ha that would be a little too kinky.. I will just use urs! ha ha kidding!

• Show Older
    • in which way

• Hmm I don't know :) Which way do you prefer! haha

• add some ice or warm water or something to a blowjob.

• really? what does that do?

• Show Older
    • never heard of those! I will have to check them out! :)

• omg there alka-seltzer.. ehhh that sounds scary wouldn't it burn or be bad for you?

• When a chick does me with a strap-on, I get pretty hot and horny. He may not like anal but he doesn't know what he is missing.

• Depending on how open he is put a finger up his ass while you blow him, guys tend to be freaked out by that because they think it is gay but its just anatomy. That is where the girl can get closest to the prostate and stimulating the prostate will give him a whole new experience when he finishes.

• Uhh I don't think he would be open to that! ha ha but yeah I have heard about it.. That's not for us tho! ha ha Thank you tho :)

What Girls Said 3

• just search "bondage" or "light bondage", and try anything you see that tickles you fancy.

• I love bondage! I feel like we have done everything possible tho:(

• Have you tried incorporating electricity? It's not really my thing, but I have a friend that loves it. You might want to find a store that has the proper equipment and ask if you can try it on your arm or something to see if you like it.

• ahh didn't know about that! That sounds kinky! gave me chills! ha ha deffinately have to look for that!

• ht tp : // kink - wiki . dreamwidth . org/ (just take out the spaces)This site is intended for use with the Kink Bingo challenge, but it describes each of the kinks rather well for those who don't know what they are, even if they do it in a sort of "this is how you can write for this fill" sort of way.Take a look through the tags in the sidebar on the left side. I'm sure you'll find something you haven't tried before. ;)

• I will look at that now thanks :)

• Have you tried a dildo in your ass while he is in your pussy? The feeling is incredible!

• DP? Never have I done that! I have only had regular sex! haha