• Ask
  • myTake

How to properly sext my guy..

I want to send my guy a really sexy message without sounding stupid. We were apart for a few days and now I'm on my period so we still can't have... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• say what you would if he was lying in bed with you and you were in the mood.NO NUDES! doesn't matter how much you trust the guy sending him nudes probably won't be just him seeing them. (not saying he would do that but it's just a precaution).

• say whatever you want as long as it isn't nasty like a turn off say something that you know for sure he will really be looking forward too and plus he's a guy so I'm sure anything will work

• Well that's the problem. I'm always scared that when I say something sexy it can be taken as trashy. So how do I tell the difference? Do you have any ideas as to what I can say exactly?

• Show Older
    • Okay... Like:"The moment we can be together again, you're coming over. Because I am going crazy right now."Or would a simple "I want you." suffice?

• i want you or an I need you is fine and then just go from there about how your thoughts about you and him are just driving you crazy and you can't wait to make him feel like the luckiest guy in the world and then sure enough he will say something right back that will make you feel even better but just relax and speak from your heart by the way the first thing you said was fine too

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!