• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like to look at penis?

even if its average size ? like some girls say they get turned on when they see a guys penis through his boxer briefs and it turns them on , is that only when its big ? or if its average too ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• Some do, some don't. Depends on the girl. Just like some men like to look at V J J but others think they are gross.

• I simply cannot believe you can find even 1 straight guy that doesn't absolutely LOVE the sight of a vagina and wouldn't be mesmerized by it and stare at it as long as possible.

• I've heard lots of women complain about how their guy won't go down on them or even finger them. That says to me that those guys were grossed out by vaginas. Maybe they should become gay :P

• for me, it's not the penis itself that gets me excited. it's the fact that I got him excited that excites me

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!