How can I enjoy deep penetration when having sex?

My boyfriend likes to f*** hard but it hurts me for some reason. I don't know if I'm the only one... so how can I make it enjoyable? Is it something I'm doing wrong?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• By f***ing hard, do you mean fast and deep or just deep? Women's vaginas are made differently and depending on how yours is, deep might be painful for you. It could be hitting something inside of you that's very uncomfortable. If you want, you can also try different positions. See if going deep feels better in doggy, missionary, girl on top, etc. It may just be the angle you're at that's causing the discomfort. Also, always make sure you are lubed enough. If you aren't naturally wet enough, buy some lube.

• Selected as most helpful

It's not that either of you are doing anything wrong. You just need to alternate between what he likes, and what's comfortable for you.

When he wants to go like a bat out of hell; get into the doggy style position, if you want to stay on your back, move your legs around to where it is slightly feeling good, or to where it isn't making you want to tell him to back the f*** off.

If you're on your back:

Legs up together, knees together and they're resting on one of his shoulders.

Legs up, knees together. This is like if you were making a "Y" with your legs.

Obviously there's more. But, use your head for the rest.

• I'm having the same problem with my girl. She just can't take it hard and deep and that frustrates me. One thing you can try is more foreplay until you are extremely turned on. When a woman is sexually excited, her vagina elongates as the cervix and uterus move higher. Good luck!

• Tell him to take it a little easy and go slow for your own pleasure. If he truly cares, he will want to know that you enjoy it too.

• I'm not sure if there is a way for you to enjoy it. It sounds like he's either being too rough, or you just don't prefer rough sex because it's uncomfortable. You can't change how your body is, so he's just going to have to calm down so that you can enjoy it too. Try talking to him about different things you all can do besides rough sex.

• lol well get him to slow down ..its all rythym and pressure anyway and it depends your G-spot... try doggy style with a slow steady rythm then when the time is right tell him to go in as deep as he can and just hold it ... and repeat :) ... good times ... anther good G-spot hitter is were your on top but from the opposite angle (I forget what its called) its the one where your on top and facing his legs *thumbs up*

• He could be pounding your cerviix. You should tell hime it may feel good to him, but it's hurting you.

• 1. lube.

2. kegals.

3. tantric sex study.