Why won't guys let you watch them masturbate?

I want to see. I would let them watch me! Why is it so off limits?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I can't say as I'd want her to watch me, even if she let me watch her in return, but I don't think I'd say it's off limits. I am shy and the point of having a girl in that kind of setting is so I can play with her instead being forced to play with myself. I don't think I'd deny her, but it's not something that I'd initiate. I don't know, other than being shy I don't really have an answer for you.

• He's a control freak!

What Guys Said 16

• You're asking the wrong guy. Keep asking around. One will bite eventually.

• sh*t, I'd let you watch me right now if it was possible.

• A girlfriend and I did just that for a long time...it was the hotest of the hot turn on for both of us...some guya and some women are very inhibited about that kind of sexual 'demonstration' and don't want to 'expose' themselves like that to their mate...

• I wouldn't mind. It is part of human sexuality!If, as a couple, you can't talk about it or do it, you don't have a very open relationship and I'd predict trouble for you.

• hit me up I got about 8 inches I love to spank for girls...do you have yahoo, MSN or aim then hit me up

• do you wanna watch me?

• ill masturbate for you anytime. love women watching you wank.

• some girls do. I'm a man and I like watching her so if that's what she wants then she get's it, plus it's fun for me too. I don't know why it would be awkward I mean have you never seen each other naked before (which I think would be extra hot) don't be shy giver what she wants be an unselfish lover and you will never regret it gatenteed.

• Lol, trust me. It's not beautiful by any means.

• lol If you're returning the favor I'd so be down.

• It must be shyness. I've never done it in person but a woman and I used to exchange sexy videos on another sight and I spanked it for her more than once lol.

• I love to be watched and to watch a girl.

• Log on to 'ruderoulette" and see all you want to see. ...

• You've got a deal! ;)

• some people are nervouse. tell your boyfriend, I'll let you watch me if I can watch you, or do it yourself, give him a hand ;-)

• I don't see why. Embarassment maybe. But its a natural thing.

What Girls Said 2

• I've never had a guy deny me if I asked to watch him masturbate.Maybe he's a little shy about it? Why not suggest that the two of you masturbate together as a form of foreplay? It can be very sexy to watch, and a tease to have to wait awhile before you're allowed to touch each other.

• My guy lets me watch him. It may be that he's too self conscious. Try suggesting mutual masturbation, where you both masturbate for each other at the same time.