Complicated Relationship?

I am having this relationship with someone and things have progressed in a way that can be described as "heady" and out of control. Heady in more than one way as we started having oral sex. Actually I started giving her oral sex and though she sort of did it for me also early on, now its... Show More

well, that does sound complicated. I suggest you figure out what you want and talk to her openly about it.
^^ that's probably an answer I am looking for :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like you're unhappy with how things are. It's different, yes - but not necessarily in a bad way. You're just not used to such defined roles and it's quite a change for you so it's only human nature to be a little ambivalent about this kind of sexual relationship. If you don't like her being in control and you complying most of the time, then just sit her down and have an open and honest conversation. Otherwise, just enjoy.

• Hey thanks for BA. :)