Complicated Relationship?

I am having this relationship with someone and things have progressed in a way that can be described as "heady" and out of control. Heady in more than one way as we started having oral sex. Actually I started giving her oral sex and though she sort of did it for me also early on, now its increasingly me giving her oral sex. I am not into the bdsm thing but our relationship is progressing in a way that she is becoming more and more demanding of her needs. And increasingly it is obvious that I am aroused by pleasing her. It is becoming embarrassingly obvious that she is the dominant partner. Our communication is nearly broken except for sex, mainly me giving her oral sex and sometimes she giving me a hand job and this is usually (feels to me) to be dependent on how well I pleased her. She isn't dominant and I am not submissive per se. But the situation is becoming totally obvious between us and yet we cannot talk about it. And more disturbingly its progressing deeper, she grows more dominant and more demanding and I feel increasingly more compliant. I don't know where this is headed any more and it seems to be slipping out of my control. She is totally uncommunicative about it, mysterious and yet totally knows what's going on in my head.

well, that does sound complicated. I suggest you figure out what you want and talk to her openly about it.
^^ that's probably an answer I am looking for :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like you're unhappy with how things are. It's different, yes - but not necessarily in a bad way. You're just not used to such defined roles and it's quite a change for you so it's only human nature to be a little ambivalent about this kind of sexual relationship. If you don't like her being in control and you complying most of the time, then just sit her down and have an open and honest conversation. Otherwise, just enjoy.

• Hey thanks for BA. :)