Cute,sexy and funny text to send to your bf/gf..

list some cute, sexy and funny text here's my favorite 10

1: hey I really need your help?(what?what is it)i lost somthing in my bed!can you help me find it?

2:just wanted to let you know what people are saying behind your back!(what?)nice ass!

3:if there going to a party,trip,or watch the game with the guys"hope you have a good time!after party at my house :) "

4:Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, a sexy mouth, nice smile ... but that is enough about me, tell me how you are?

5:Mobile sex: push 1 for oral, 2 for anal, 3 for normal, 4 for a trio, 5 for SM and for everything ... dial my number!

6:Q: What's the definition of Trust? A: Two cannibals giving each other a blowjob.

7:Last night I coodnt sleep.i wantd you warm against my skin.i wantd you on me.i wantd 2 feel you all over my body.. but I coodnt find u!Where did I put my PYJAMAS?

8:“Hey, babe. I’m buying sexy new panties today. Should I get them in red, hot pink or…

(pause a minute to build anticipation)

You: …a crotchless pair? :)”

9: “Honey, we need a bottle of wine and some bread for dinner tonight…and while you’re at it, get one of those cans of whipped cream. I’m going to use it on you later :)”

10:I am having problems with my lessons in human bodies.could you spare some time to teach me some when I m home alone?