Are women as horny as men?

Horny as in the degree of how much the person masturbates, have sex, and want sex in the present moment. Also, the things they would do in order to have sex.

This question has a poll!

If you think the question is to black and white please mention it. I speaking about men in general and women in general, not particular individuals.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• They definitely are.They just hide it pretty well due to pressure from our sexist societies.Think about it. Here are some words we use to define the following:Men that have lots of one-night stands: "Players" (Positive connotation)Women that have lots of one-night stands: "Sluts", "Bitches", "Whores" (Negative connotation)If we keep suppressing and pressuring women like this, they can never act freely, and then the majority of the guys will choose "No" on this poll, not being able to see what's hidden beneath the pressure...

• I don't want to be called a player

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think the population of woman who are as horny as men is significant enough to even earn a percentage. I honestly doubt there is a woman any where near as horny as most men. Hell, I doubt there's one that could keep up with me and I'm probably pretty timid compared to a lot of guys.

• The actress spits good rhetoric, but didn't make an argument.

• It's the part when she said, "...if you men only knew..."

• Yeah, there are hundreds of books on this topic. My take is that women have their moments when they're very horny, and days where they're just flat. Men are usually always horny or willing to have sex, and without the need for love or admiration of the girl. Our sex drive is like a ravenous wolf -- undiscriminating, meaning we'll have sex with just about anything. A woman will always have higher standards than us. Alone on a deserted island, a man will gladly do a fat, ugly, stupid chic is that's all there is. A woman won't, she'll just masterbate. They've asked this question to hundreds of men and women in the same island setting and the answer is always the same as I stated.